Thanks To "julio And The Iceman"

The Vent King

...after nine years of ridicule from never even playing for our FF league trophy by the hands of friends and co-workers I went against conventional wisdom, got all homerish and drafted both you Julio Jones and the one and only Matty Ice. You both led my team to my first ever fantasy football championship. This is the only league I ever played in and that makes it even sweeter.

I tried to make this as related 2 the Falcons as possible so the TATF police won't arrest me but whatever. Thanks Julio, thanx Iceman....championship!!

Edited by The Vent King

Guest Negatorris

Not trying to steal your shine, but I won my fantasy league championship too, in only my 2nd year. And I probably only looked at my fantasy team once every few weeks. I just checked this morning, lol.

+1

Congrats man I lost the championship to Stafford

Dude, I nearly lost it all after having a comfortable 30+ point to Marshawn Lynch last night. Going into the game with that big lead and Frank Gore going for me, I just knew there was no way Lynch could cause me any problems. ALMOST everything that cld go wrong did, thank goodness time ran out b4 Lynch could get his hands on the ball cause one more TD by him wld hv done me in...whew!!

Congrats...glad you had faith in our guys like that... I told a co worker of mine that I would take the whole Atlanta offense...missed on Turner but the rest would have been solid GOLD.

Yup, I figured if our offense doesn't take off this year it never will and since I believe it will who wld be the two most dangerous guys I can get? While peeps in my league were high on Roddy, there wasn't a big buzz bout Matty Ice (which I couldn't believe). Once I got him, it was Julio or Roddy and I while I couldn't hv went wrong with either...I figured I'd go with the homerun ball in Julio with him more likely to be the recipient of long bombs and it worked out just like towards the end of the season - woo hoo!!

The guys in my league hv been treating me like a step child for nine yrs and now I feel like going all Michael Jordan kizz my arse Hall of Fame speech on em, but I won't. Just do it here behind their backs with you guys lol.