If We Win The Coin Toss In The Playoffs

JermareATL

I think either way works out. Say we receive and just go down and score on our first drive like normal. I think that says just as much.

Forcing a 3 and out, scoring on your first drive, then scoring at the end of the half and finally scoring at the opening of the second half is far more awesome.

Forcing a 3 and out, scoring on your first drive, then scoring at the end of the half and finally scoring at the opening of the second half is far more awesome.

Its not hard to play that game. We score in 16 seconds like earlier this season , force a turn over , score again , rinse , repeat.

I get you though! biggrin.png

FML 20 mins before midnight mass and I actually watched that whole clip haha

Ohh in advance Merry Xmas from NZ for in 20mins from now.

Hope you and yours have a merry jolly ol time

An a Merrty Christmas to all of you "down under" --don't know if NZ uses that phrase.

NZ tops my Bucket list-- scenery is just fantastic.

Have a good day at the Beach!

Who cares really

Some believe on waiting until the second half to get the ball.. That way you have a slight chance to score at the end of the 1st half and then scoring again at the beginning of the 2nd half. Giving you 2 straight score without the other team having the ball in between.

Edited by delaigle

Some believe on waiting until the second half to get the ball.. That way you have a slight chance to score at the end of the 1st half and then scoring again at the beginning of the 2nd half. Giving you 2 straight score without the other team having the ball in between.

The Patriots do it, therefore it must be right.

At home, the advantage is the crowd is nuts at the beginning and still coming to their seats after halftime. It's always deafening at the beginning, but if we get the ball, we have to hush. After halftime, it would be quiet already for the offense.

In the playoffs here? Yes, that has been the case. Packed house and ready for action.

Falcons are the #1 seed...but you just watch us get a non-prime time slot. <_<

He's all about the fast start, and I completely understand. We've been one of the better starting teams in terms of first drive scores, so I get it.

We have scored more times on the first drive than any team since 2008. It was somewhere in the mid 200 point range I believe.