Matt Miller's (Bleacher Report) Power Rankings Out Already

JermareATL

Never heard of him. If he feels that way, good for him. Opinions are like.. well, you know.

I don't really care about his opinion, I just found it so hilarious and a little sigh worthy. It's as if winning means nothing these days.

I feel like the fact that the last few Super Bowl teams have been lower seeds makes people think that the best team will always come from below.

Edited by JBtheHunter

it's freaking bleacher report. I don't even open bleacher report articles. the old lady next door could write for bleacher report. they're fans writing their opinions, heck we get all of that on the message boards we could ever want, why bother going to read other teams fans diss our team? y'all should really just learn to ignore what anyone says anyway, why does it matter?

it's freaking bleacher report. I don't even open bleacher report articles. the old lady next door could write for bleacher report. they're fans writing their opinions, heck we get all of that on the message boards we could ever want, why bother going to read other teams fans diss our team? y'all should really just learn to ignore what anyone says anyway, why does it matter?

It doesn't matter, I stated that already in fact. I just thought I'd post it to get people's opinions.

Guest Negatorris

We've been that low since we lost to the Aints. He even put in that he was just waiting for a reason to drop the Falcons in the power rankings after we lost, and we've hardly moved since.