Nfl Gameday: 13-3

FalconsIn2012

Did anyone else notice our record when they were updating the playoff picture. I presume they feel we lose to Tampa because they list the Falcons as the current #1 seed in the NFC at 13-3...

I recall a thread a few days ago about whether scores are pre-ordained by the NFL. Maybe the script has us losing to Tampa next Sunday...lol

We will match our best record ever of 14-2, possibly get the 49ers in round 2 again just like 98 and beat them. The only difference is we will get the NFCCG at home. Wouldn't it be crazy if we ended up playing the Vikings again, and then got Denver in the Super Bowl and beat them this time?

That would be a sign that it was truly our year. Someone should go to excessive lengths to make sure ER41 is barred from the city of New Orleans that weekend.

Ok, I'll stop now, but it would be cool....cool.png

Edited by JOKER2

We will match our best record ever of 14-2, possibly get the 49ers in round 2 again just like 98 and beat them. The only difference is we will get the NFCCG at home. Wouldn't it be crazy if we ended up playing the Vikings again, and then got Denver in the Super Bowl and beat them this time?

That would be a sign that it was truly our year. Someone should go to excessive lengths to make sure ER41 is barred from the city of New Orleans that weekend.

Ok, I'll stop now, but it would be cool....cool.png

The only problem with your theory is that SF is not likely to be less than the 3rd seed, whereas MIN, if they get in, will be the 6th seed. So, it's possible we could see both teams, but it'd be in reverse order. If MIN gets in & SF secures the 2nd seed, then they'll play GB & SEA will play WAS. If WAS & MIN win, we get MIN & SF gets WAS.