daybumper

1-Atlanta

2-Green Bay

3-SF

4-Dallas

5-Sea

6-CHI

week 17

Dallas will beat Washington in a close game...Dallas passing offense is too much for Wash def ..I see Dallas winning the game and division .

Green Bay will play its starters and beat Minny to get a BYE and 2 seed

SF will beat Arizona to win division

CHI beats Detroit heads into playoffs

Wildcard round

CHI @ SF ...could be a close hard fought game..I still see SF winning but wouldnt be surprised if CHI pulls upset . Two evenly matched teams but now Forte also injured so who knows...SF wins we play SEA VS DALLAS winner

Sea vs Dallas- I can see Sea winning this game the way they are playing

and Dallas inconsistent and Sea is a physical defense and Dallas would be bullied ..

60% chance Falcons playing Seattle 2nd round

Funny thing about Dallas is they seem to play better on the road.

Seattle will be an interesting matchup for the East winner, whether it be Dallas or Washington. Imagine the media frenzy over an RG3 vs Wilson playoff game.

It would make sense we'd get the winner of that game unless someone upsets San Francisco, which I just don't see happening. If that's the case, Seattle, Washington, or Dallas in the dome. I like our chances against two rookie qb's (despite their mobility) and a jekyll and hyde dallas team. Our team is tired of hearing about the playoff stuff, and it will show in a few weeks.

I didnt make a prediction on Sea vs Atlanta game...it will be a toss up ..we dont match up with Sea well

but were due

I already knew where you were going with this thread. But how don't we match up with Seattle well? Same team roughly as last year other than Russell. Blowing them out before we played Mularkey ball in the second half.

Give me 5 reasons why we don't match up well.

I already knew where you were going with this thread. But how don't we match up with Seattle well? Same team roughly as last year other than Russell. Blowing them out before we played Mularkey ball in the second half.

I feel like that's what was said with us against teams like the Giants..the physical beat you up D's..get pressure with front 4

We handled that pretty well lol

SEA's corners play aggressive man to man.. Works well for our monstrous physical WR's that know how to push off..refs ain't gonna call D nor O pass interference

same team just without Russell ...cmon man ...this kid should get MVP votes...check his stats Thats a huge difference ...

1) They are physical team ..we are a finesse team based off timing and rhythm

2) They run the ball effective

3) We dont run ball at all .

4)Mobile QB that can break out of pocket and can make plays with Legs ..read option plays as well

5)They can attack out oline with blitz packages ...Ryan will be under duress

Dallas is NOT beating Washington in Washington.

Not sure about that. Dallas plays a bit better on the road, the Redskins are not a dominant home team, and RG3 is not right with his legs. He's a nice passer but he's not Brees. It should be a dogfight, either way.

I guess for us the question should be who would we want Seattle to have to face. Regardless, I like our chances against any of those three.

1-Atlanta

2-Green Bay

3-SF

4-Dallas

5-Sea

6-CHI

week 17

Dallas will beat Washington in a close game...Dallas passing offense is too much for Wash def ..I see Dallas winning the game and division .

Green Bay will play its starters and beat Minny to get a BYE and 2 seed

SF will beat Arizona to win division

CHI beats Detroit heads into playoffs

Wildcard round

CHI @ SF ...could be a close hard fought game..I still see SF winning but wouldnt be surprised if CHI pulls upset . Two evenly matched teams but now Forte also injured so who knows...SF wins we play SEA VS DALLAS winner

Sea vs Dallas- I can see Sea winning this game the way they are playing

and Dallas inconsistent and Sea is a physical defense and Dallas would be bullied ..

60% chance Falcons playing Seattle 2nd round

With the 49ers losing tonight they now have a 6-4-1 record in the conference. Color me unimpressed.

Not sure about that. Dallas plays a bit better on the road, the Redskins are not a dominant home team, and RG3 is not right with his legs. He's a nice passer but he's not Brees. It should be a dogfight, either way.

I guess for us the question should be who would we want Seattle to have to face. Regardless, I like our chances against any of those three.

No you don't understand. Washington is on the verge of something really special. One, a division title in God knows how long (I believe it was 13 years), but most importantly, A DIVISION SWEEP OF DALLAS IN FRONT OF A HOME CROWD. This game will be like their Super Bowl.

Interesting scenario could be the Vikings playing for their playoff lives next week beating the Packers in the Metrodome. That would make them the #6 and the Packers the #3, throwing them back at Lambeau the following week. I don't think the Packers want any part of that matchup, even if it's Ponder at quarterback. It's not fun facing divisional opponents in the playoffs, especially in that back-to-back week scenario.

No you don't understand. Washington is on the verge of something really special. One, a division title in God knows how long (I believe it was 13 years), but most importantly, A DIVISION SWEEP OF DALLAS IN FRONT OF A HOME CROWD. This game will be like their Super Bowl.

True, but the Cowboys are just as desperate. The Giants getting housed gave them another shot. Should be an interesting game either way. I'm just happy Romo and Bryant had a big day today. I hate the Cowboys with a passion, but their game won my fantasy football championship. biggrin.png

Interesting scenario could be the Vikings playing for their playoff lives next week beating the Packers in the Metrodome. That would make them the #6 and the Packers the #3, throwing them back at Lambeau the following week. I don't think the Packers want any part of that matchup, even if it's Ponder at quarterback. It's not fun facing divisional opponents in the playoffs, especially in that back-to-back week scenario.

no chance Minny beats Green Bay ....Minny doesnt have defense to stop Green Bay Passing...Ponder is awful

GB is playing for a bye dealing with injuries...they want a bye

no chance Minny beats Green Bay ....Minny doesnt have defense to stop Green Bay Passing...Ponder is awful

GB is playing for a bye dealing with injuries...they want a bye

The Vikings were ahead at halftime in Lambeau a few weeks ago. A couple of bad Ponder passes in the red zone were the difference. Ponder has played better as of late, particularly today. Never underestimate a divisional opponent.