49Ers Are So Overrated And Really No Nfc Teams Are Hotter Than The Falcons

THE ICEMAN

I've been saying this all along that if 49ers got in a shoot out they'd lose because of either of there QB's. Remember they were never down against the pats

The only team that could come in and beat the Falcons in my opinion{if we don't choke} is the Packers and I'm not so sure they'd even stand a chance if it became a shoot out because we have tremendous defensive backs and safety's plus they really don't have the kind of WR's we have or TE.

Guest facelessman07

For next year it's good for them, but I don't see them going all the way with him this season. He isn't mentally ready for it.

And they wouldn't have gone all the way with Smith. He'll be good trade bait though

Giants suck, so really just Redskins and Broncos.

49ers have beat Seattle and New England and Seattle has beat GB, NE, and SF.

That's pretty much a wash.

Nobody was saying the Giants suck after they beat NO's scoring 52 points.

Besides the facts, they've lost to some pretty bad teams on the road. They are a good team but they have really struggled against some pedestrian teams on the road. Arizona, St Louis, Miami, and Detroit are 4 of their losses.

Giants suck, so really just Redskins and Broncos.

49ers have beat Seattle and New England and Seattle has beat GB, NE, and SF.

That's pretty much a wash.

Let me put it another way. Do you think they would walk into the Dome and do to us what they are doing to SF in Seattle?

I just don't think Wilson can carry their team if Marshawn is bottled up in a road playoff game on our field. Wilson is a rookie and he has struggled pretty bad on the road.

Guest facelessman07

I gotta give it to him though, Wilson is playing lights out. I always thought he was too small, and I was wrong. Great player and even greater person off the field

Let me put it another way. Do you think they would walk into the Dome and do to us what they are doing to SF in Seattle?

I just don't think Wilson can carry their team if Marshawn is bottled up in a road playoff game on our field. Wilson is a rookie and he has struggled pretty bad on the road.

Wilson does has a QB rating of 97 or so and 25 TDs and 10 Int's and still has a game to play. I not so sure he'd be the main reason they'd loose to the falcons