Seattle Isn't That Good, Neither Is Sf

Give me a break. If we were clobbering SF like they are now, you'd be jazzed. SF is a better team than the Giants. I think Seattle is hitting their stride at the right time, just like us...we're both dangerous teams to play. God willing it doesn't come down to that, because they're very, very good...but it would be a fantastic game regardless.

Sorry about making a whole other thread on the subject, but people disrespecting Seattle is absurd. Maybe it's because I've always had a soft spot for them, but they're a very, very, VERY tough team this year, and they have the best home field advantage of anyone in the NFL, barely beating us in that facet...people acting like "neither team is that good" need a reality check.

I thought this was serious when I saw it. No kidding, that is a tremendous team right there, and they're certainly the NFC team I worry about the most as a Falcons fan (Wilson seems to be the kind of QB that gives the Falcons fits). I really hope some other team does us a favor and takes them out in the first round.

Give me a break. If we were clobbering SF like they are now, you'd be jazzed. SF is a better team than the Giants. I think Seattle is hitting their stride at the right time, just like us...we're both dangerous teams to play. God willing it doesn't come down to that, because they're very, very good...but it would be a fantastic game regardless.

Sorry about making a whole other thread on the subject, but people disrespecting Seattle is absurd. Maybe it's because I've always had a soft spot for them, but they're a very, very, VERY tough team this year, and they have the best home field advantage of anyone in the NFL, barely beating us in that facet...people acting like "neither team is that good" need a reality check.

LOL

Yall trip me out with this. . .

starting to sound like Saints fans before they played SF in the playoffs

I agree that we can take them, did you even read my post? My point is, people are discrediting the fact that Seattle's beating our BIGGEST competitor for that number 1 seed (well, they used to be), the same team that just beat down the Patriots for the better part of three quarters, and people are acting like both teams are overrated. That's flat out wrong.

I don't think anybody thinks they are a bad team. If they do, then they are wrong. Their defense is sick. Marshawn is a beast. Wilson has been phenomenal for a rookie.

I think most people just think they are very beatable in the Dome. Wilson is a rookie, he has had some bad games on the road, and a road Playoff game in the Dome against this Falcon team would be a HUGE task for him. They have a good team, but I'd fear them more next year. This year, I'd have my typical game day anxiety so to speak, but I'd expect us to win.

Agreed, they are **** good at home. They are below average on the road. We are 7-0 at home this year, and 6-2 on the road. I will take those odds if they end up here in the div. round. They will give a good game, but I think we will be too much for them in the Ga. Dome and this team regardless of the 0-3 mark the last 4 years has the playoff experience the Seahawks don't. The Falcons will take care of buisness or heads will roll following the game.

Seattle is not a lock next week against the Rams either, even though they are home. They will get a tough fight from St.Louis.