Matt Ryan Great Game Against Detroit

Guest Negatorris

On the pass to the one before the Palmer TD, it looked like Gonzales and White had to be communicating on the field. Gonzales was in the path of the pass but ducked down instead of trying to make a play on the ball. Wonder if White was back there calling it like an outfielder?

Most likely. Typically, the deeper guy will call out 'dummy' as a signal for the short receiver to let the ball through.

On the pass to the one before the Palmer TD, it looked like Gonzales and White had to be communicating on the field. Gonzales was in the path of the pass but ducked down instead of trying to make a play on the ball. Wonder if White was back there calling it like an outfielder?

I saw that when it happened and said something to my wife about it. I said I wondered how Gonzo knew it wasn't for him.

Awesome video, only the positive plays included.

We still can't run up the gut on 3rd and short to pick up the first down, but at least we showed that we are willing to throw long in these situations, so opposing defenses can't pack the box as before cause Julio/Roddy will torch them.

Guest Negatorris

Keepvid.com

Also, are there plans for Getting these in HD? If not its okay, I really appreciate the uploads

The one I uploaded is in HD. You can change the quality on the YouTube player to 1080p or 720p.

The rest of my videos will most likely be HD.

Ryan had great foot work in that game. His movement in the pocket was good. He ran when he saw an opening, and that was huge if you ask me. He kept Detroit off balance for most of the game, and he neutralized their best D players. The entire offense played well, but Ryan was definitely making the most plays.

The one uploaded is in HD. You can change the quality on the YouTube player to 1080p or 720p.

The rest of my videos will most likely be HD.

Thank you Torris, I'm on my phone so I can't see the vid from here. I really appreciate your work good sir :)

Edited by Coeus18