Urgent! Please Read!

GENERALZOD

You better not pout, you better now cry, YOU BETTER SHOUT IN THE GA DOME and I'm telling you why, Home field advantage is coming to town!!!

Not nothing new in the news department, but that's not what this post is really about.

I rarely start a post on here, but I want to say to everyone of you that I want to personally wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May God bless you all!!!

We've had some fun chatting on this forum, like I said I don't start too many topics but I have replied to a lot from time to time when I felt it was note worthy.

And to make this a TABF post : "Imo, sit the starters vs the bucs, let's see what Dominique Davis can do at QB" Just in case ya know.

This is our season, this is our team, the FALCONS ARE FOR REAL!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN