What Jersey Will You Be Sporting At The Dome This Sunday Or At Home Watching The Game?

falcon124

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to give up on him until there is no longer football to play this year. So far this year when I have worn it , he has done decently. I didn't have a jersey on at all last night because of my long road trip. I had my lucky hat though!

64-15383-J.jpg

Won't be at the game but I will have my Turner jersey. Think he will make difference this Jan.

I wore my white 1991 style Favre jersey yesterday, I went shopping for the wife earlier in the day with my kids and got thrown two dirty looks in the mall from people wearing Packers jerseys and sweatshirts.... I smiled inside.

Next week I'm going to wear my old school red William Andrews jersey or my black throwback (vintage nike) Buchanan jersey. I have my authentic reebok red Ryan rookie jesey from 2008, and my red reebok EQT Abraham jersey that I'm saving for the playoff games.

Edited by JOKER2