Eli Is Having A Bad Day... He Is A Human Punching Bag...

Realsurfin

I think their pathetic performance today stems from the fact they still haven't recovered physically, emotionally or spiritually from the curb-stomping they received from the Falcons last week. The Ggirls hadn't taken a shut-out beating like that in years and they're still reeling from it.

why do you care? we plaed a very good game vs them and last night vs detroit. we are clicking heading into the playoffs. we win the Super Bowl and the whole "respect" issue is gone

Um maybe because I want to think we really dominated the Giants and it wasn't because the Giants sucked.

We held them scoreless. How much more evidence of domination do you need? Also, the Ravens are a very talented team that has suffered from some bad playcalling recently.

And Ravens held them to 14 points and scored 33 points against the Giants. Falcons are the better team but again I still wish Giants played better, because it makes us look better.