So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the point, your guys don't have a trophy either. This started when you took exception to me saying that the Falcons were a better team and the stats clearly prove they are. Plus you add in your maniacal obsession with defending Cam's immature behavior at every turn and it makes you look pretty stupid. And if you don't want people making comments about your job based on your comments here, then don't tell people what you do. Simple as that. For the record, I applaud what you do. Get back to me though when your boy can post a winning record.

You have a better record. So you're better at beating other teams then we are but again head to head we should have swept you this year. So no i don't think you have way more talent. Which is what this debate started from.

And what makes you look stupid is the fact you have to comment on everything Cam. While having a team headed to the playoffs as a number 1 seed.

If roles were reverse and we were headed to the playoffs I could give less of a **** about Matt Ryan and wouldn't care what he did in a game against another team.

You have a better record. So you're better at beating other teams then we are but again head to head we should have swept you this year. So no i don't think you have way more talent. Which is what this debate started from.

And what makes you look stupid is the fact you have to comment on everything Cam. While having a team headed to the playoffs as a number 1 seed.

If roles were reverse and we were headed to the playoffs I could give less of a **** about Matt Ryan and wouldn't care what he did in a game against another team.

I just hate seeing a young man with that much talent spoil it by acting like a jack *ss. Simple as that. It's the same way I feel about other people in other sports that do the same. It's an opinion I have a right to express without being attacked by people who are blind to his behavior because they are fans. And don't pretend you wouldn't being doing the same thing if it were Ryan acting that way. I know because I've been there done that with rival fans when the Vick thing was going on. We can argue the talent thing all day and I could give you a list of all the talent on the Falcons roster vs. maybe the four to five guys, including Newton, I consider exceptionally talented that are on Carolina's roster but it's pointless. Head to head, maybe you should have beat us this year but you didn't and a large part of why you didn't is two of our premiere players who made a clutch play, something the panthers have been unable to do in numerous games this year. I mean c'mon, you couldn't even execute a simple one yard run to kill the clock. There goes that talent thing again. You wanted to bring up past history so I gave you some, it' not just that we are better at beating other teams, over the years we have owned your franchise to the tune of a 23-13 advantage. There is no arguing that.

Don't need to it's a wavier you sign when joining

this board.

Better question then that is why do you feel the need to tell me how I should act on here?

I don't tell you how conduct yourself or stop doing those drive by shots you take at people during a debate. It's been a while since I seen you actual go heads up on 1 of your opinion. Lately all you do is read a topic take whatever falcon fan opinion. Post a snide remark about the other fans opinion and leave.

i only take their side when they're right. maybe you only see me doing that because you're always wrong.

I just hate seeing a young man with that much talent spoil it by acting like a jack *ss. Simple as that. It's the same way I feel about other people in other sports that do the same. It's an opinion I have a right to express without being attacked by people who are blind to his behavior because they are fans. And don't pretend you wouldn't being doing the same thing if it were Ryan acting that way. I know because I've been there done that with rival fans when the Vick thing was going on. We can argue the talent thing all day and I could give you a list of all the talent on the Falcons roster vs. maybe the four to five guys, including Newton, I consider exceptionally talented that are on Carolina's roster but it's pointless. Head to head, maybe you should have beat us this year but you didn't and a large part of why you didn't is two of our premiere players who made a clutch play, something the panthers have been unable to do in numerous games this year. I mean c'mon, you couldn't even execute a simple one yard run to kill the clock. There goes that talent thing again. You wanted to bring up past history so I gave you some, it' not just that we are better at beating other teams, over the years we have owned your franchise to the tune of a 23-13 advantage. There is no arguing that.

I don't think he's spoiled or wasted a dam thing. By the end of this season he would have thrown for more yards and scored more Td then any QB in their 1st 2 years. I don't see how that's a waste of talent. Plus he has made a hurting franchise relevant. Another non waste of talent.

2. We have more then 4-5 really talented players. You are really looking stupid with that comment. And not every year does the most talented team win. Ask the 2011 and 2012 Eagles or the 2009 Patriot.

3. Again how has that 23-13 record help you when a title? I know it hasn't.

Let me tell you since you don't understand. I respect titles not winning records against certain teams. You have no titles so you bringing up 23-13 don't mean **** to me. We are both on the USS ringless.

Is their a new definition of Rage I don't know about? Has it change to typing on a key board disagreeing with idiots? Just asking.

no.... it's when a person goes AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG CAMZ THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TALK ABOUT CAM ON RIVALS!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRGHHGHGGHHG WTFBBQ AND SUCH

well if cam kept himself out of the news we would have nothing to talk about.

"To provoke extremes of love and hate, to be worshiped like a god or loathed like the devil, is given only to a truly exceptional person who is poles apart from the masses.."

In short, Cam Newton being out of the news for any extended amount of time.. will probably never happen.

"To provoke extremes of love and hate, to be worshiped like a god or loathed like the devil, is given only to a truly exceptional person who is poles apart from the masses.."

In short, Cam Newton being out of the news for any extended amount of time.. will probably never happen.

i think once cam gets a little older and wiser he will be able to control his emotions a little better.

not sure what you are referring to here..... care to provide some examples?

As hard as it may be for some to admit it, Cam resides in rare air. He could be the GOAT, that alone will keep in in the news.

He'll be in the news for everything from his play on the field (good and bad) to his off the field endeavors. Newton could never do another interview again and he would still remain in the news.

As hard as it may be for some to admit it, Cam resides in rare air. He could be the GOAT, that alone will keep in in the news.

He'll be in the news for everything from his play on the field (good and bad) to his off the field endeavors. Newton could never do another interview again and he would still remain in the news.

thats funny, after he pouted the sidelines early on, nothing has been said about him all season till he kicked somebody.

predicting the next story out will be he pulled riveras hair

i thought we were talking about stuff that has happened.

thats funny, after he pouted the sidelines early on, nothing has been said about him all season till he kicked somebody.

predicting the next story out will be he pulled riveras hair

There wasn't a long *** thread and a National news story about Last years probowl a few weeks ago. ? Maybe I imagined that.

i thought we were talking about stuff that has happened.

No

I was speaking about the reasons Cam would never not be in the news.

Edited by NYG4

There wasn't a long *** thread and a National news story about Last years probowl a few weeks ago. ? Maybe I imagined that.

No

I was speaking about the reasons Cam would never not be in the news.

oh yea, where he was acting like a tool at the probowl. i forgot that one lol

yea hes on track to be goat right, all this media attention proves it