So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

Lot rather be where we are than where the panties are. No, we haven't won a playoff game with Smitty and Ryan but at least we are getting there and having the opportunities. I don't know how anyone could seriously say they would rather be in the panties position than ours.

NFL is very cyclical, what goes up must come down and vice versa. Right now you guys are up, but that hardly puts you on a different "level" than any **** body. That trophy case is still empty and until it's not, the Falcons are on the same level as every other team devoid of championships.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The panthers QB is an afterthought on RC to most of us. He has had the dreaded sophomore slump (his numbers are down from last season) and he still is not winning, and maturity is still a problem. The panthers can only hope he turns things around for next season!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Yeah his QB rating is up and he has less TO. Not to mention 1 more game to increase his numbers and help the team increase their win total from last year. So yeah I think were happy with his "slump".

Yeah his QB rating is up and he has less TO. Not to mention 1 more game to increase his numbers and help the team increase their win total from last year. So yeah I think were happy with his "slump".

Reece. No point in it honey.

I mean the person you are talking to repeatedly calls a player that has outperformed both their receivers this season "dez bust"

If most of the posters on RC haven't made it clear that their opinions on individual players are not to be taken seriously by now.. I don't know what to tell you.

Completion pct is down, TDs are down, rushting TDs are down, yardage is down, wins are the same...FOR ALL INTENT AND PURPOSES IT IS A SOPHOMORE SLUMP! NOT THE SEASON THE PANTHERS ORG OR FANS WERE HOPING FOR...

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

This board spends way too much time talking about Cam among others. I don't want the Panthers getting great and going to the SB but I don't wish Cam fails at everything either. He is young and is going to make mistakes. I did, you did, we all do, except we were not on national TV doing it. He will mature, have patience and stop hating because really deep down inside you just want him to fail. We are scared of what he might become, but we don't have to be immature about it. Most of us are of the age we know the value of respect. While I think Cam needed help for some issues, I still respect what he has accomplished in life. Who cares he yelled at a referee? Come on man.

bottom line is that they did that to Cam because they know he will lose his cool

defenders don't try to piss off the good QBs in the league because they know

a) the best QBs keep their cool and

cool.png you piss off the best QBs they end up torching you

anybody remember when Jonathan Joseph took the cheap shot at Brees last year? up to that point the Texans were winning.

Brees didn't lose his cool....he spent the rest of the game lighting up the Texans secondary and targeted Joseph in particular. JJ is a damned good CB, but after that stupid cheap shot, Brees made JJ his personal bltch

CAM WILL LEARN THIS TOO. HE'LL LEARN THAT QB's KEEP THEIR COOL.

AND THEY GET THEIR GET-BACK BY LIGHTING UP THAT SCORE BOARD.

I started it because yet again, there is more crap about Cam losing it, like he has done a lot this season. And it's news...about a Rival team. I don't care whose fault it is, I don't care about "retaliation" or vindication. Nfl qbs should not be getting in Scrums, and if they are, it's because the other team knows they are emotionally vulnerable and bound to react in other ways besides going out and getting the job done. Cam should have been ejected, even Peter King stated that. You don't touch/go after a ref like that and not get ejected.

Cam needs to grow the f*ck up and be a better leader, and people like you need to quit making Cam Newton apologist a full title on your resume. Falcons fans have been down that road, and if our team officials/owner had made the individual in question accountable for his bs, maybe things would have turned out differently. I hope Jerry and others do the same for Cam. This league is unforgiving to those without the mental constitution to make it.

I started it because yet again, there is more crap about Cam losing it, like he has done a lot this season. And it's news...about a Rival team. I don't care whose fault it is, I don't care about "retaliation" or vindication. Nfl qbs should not be getting in Scrums, and if they are, it's because the other team knows they are emotionally vulnerable and bound to react in other ways besides going out and getting the job done. Cam should have been ejected, even Peter King stated that. You don't touch/go after a ref like that and not get ejected.

Cam needs to grow the f*ck up and be a better leader, and people like you need to quit making Cam Newton apologist a full title on your resume. Falcons fans have been down that road, and if our team officials/owner had made the individual in question accountable for his bs, maybe things would have turned out differently. I hope Jerry and others do the same for Cam. This league is unforgiving to those without the mental constitution to make it.

I am not a Cam apologist, I have discussed both his positive and negative qualities. I pointed out his mental issues before many people here did. The difference is I understand that maturing and working on issues takes time. Maturity is learned over time and he has to unlearn certain aspects of his behavior and learn new habits. People don't change like that mentally in 2 months.

Suh, for example, has worked on his aggression issues. Suh isn't as bad as he was 2 years ago but he still has issues. Cam will be dealing with this for awhile, and I have already seen improvement. He is going to make more mistakes, no need to say how immature he is every time he does. Now if he still is like this 2 years from now it will be different. Patience, all will be revealed in time.

When does a owner play during a game? When does wins and losses on the field tells who is a better owner. Jerry Jones has 3 superbowl rings is he considered a better owner then the Mare family in NYG? I'll answer that for you because you're stupid. NO!!! The financial stability of the franchies and the onwers worth is all on the owners and show his effectiveness also his work on league councils and committees. Should also be a factor. Since Jerry Richardson was 1 of the major owners negotiating the new 10 year CBA. He should get a little credit for that. Right their shows you're a idiot. Georgia Frontiere owned the Rams during thier Championship years. Does that make her a better owner then Blank?? See how stupid you look now? Oh and our history has just as many Playoff wins and Superbowl appearance as your (in half the time). So how does that feel dipshit?

And Santa has to pass out to many of those in the Atlanta Fanbase.

Only dipshits around here are you and the rest of the panty fanbase that think they have to come on here and defend Sham every time he has an emotional meltdown. When and if he grows up, I'll cut him some slack but till then I hate seeing grown men act like children in any sport. I dislike guys like Kyle Busch for the same reason I dislike Cam. It's a shame for someone to have all that talent and potential and then see them acting like a ten year old. Obviously your standards for measuring an owner are different from mine. You like to cite our past history so much and that was because of incompetent ownership. AB came on and told us he wasn't going to stop until he put a championship team out there and he continues to put his money where his mouth is. We may not be there yet but I'll wager we will be there before your sorry franchise ever will. You guys are the Detroit of the NFC south... three or four talented players and nothing else, how does that make your owner so great? He obviously has issues with hiring the right coaches and the right GM and personnel people to run his team, something that AB excels at. Enjoy your high draft pick but your joke franchise will probably screw that up too. So what are you doing in January? I'm watching playoff football with keen interest because my team is in it. And even if we fail, at least we had a shot. Spew all the insults and idiocy you want, having a shot is better than not having any hope at all like your franchise. That's what get's under your skin so much, you know what a bunch of losers you have up there.

Yeah lets not go by what the man who it happen to said. No let's go by Jungle sees from his couch.

Alternately, we could use all of the available evidence. Including visual. Am I not allowed to have an opinion about a controversial subject? I don't think our star quarterback should be getting that aggressive with a ref, and I'm a bad guy? Relax. You can disagree, but there's no need to take it personally.

Yeah that looks illegal. Face mask not the crown of the helmet in the back.Which would mean his head was up not down during the hit. Hits him perfectly in the small target area QB's have now. Nor did he launch himself because his feet are still on the ground. Last the ball is still in his hands. So no late hit. Maybe you need to read that book again.

o9oCs.St.138.jpeg

That's a great shot. Looked worse in full speed. I doubt he gets fined, then. Perfect hit.

So now we are going to compare Cam to Suh?

I wasn't aware this was a on going thing with Cam?

Please tell me Dago when has Cam done this before?

Cam has shown a lack of leadership and maturity on more than one occasion....that is what I am referring to

did I really need to explain that? really? are you so obtuse as to not be able to make that correlation without having it spelled out for you?

You made the thread because you're afraid. You couldn't say **** about him for a month and it was killing you inside not to talk about him. Instead of talking about your team who is going to the playoffs as a #1 seed. You have to talk about Cam.

You know what it's a good thing Cam is always on your mind. Nobody hates a sorry player. So that tells me how much you really do fear him.

And please stop comparing Cam to your pot head dog killing former QB. They are nothing alike.

Only dipshits around here are you and the rest of the panty fanbase that think they have to come on here and defend Sham every time he has an emotional meltdown. When and if he grows up, I'll cut him some slack but till then I hate seeing grown men act like children in any sport. I dislike guys like Kyle Busch for the same reason I dislike Cam. It's a shame for someone to have all that talent and potential and then see them acting like a ten year old. Obviously your standards for measuring an owner are different from mine. You like to cite our past history so much and that was because of incompetent ownership. AB came on and told us he wasn't going to stop until he put a championship team out there and he continues to put his money where his mouth is. We may not be there yet but I'll wager we will be there before your sorry franchise ever will. You guys are the Detroit of the NFC south... three or four talented players and nothing else, how does that make your owner so great? He obviously has issues with hiring the right coaches and the right GM and personnel people to run his team, something that AB excels at. Enjoy your high draft pick but your joke franchise will probably screw that up too. So what are you doing in January? I'm watching playoff football with keen interest because my team is in it. And even if we fail, at least we had a shot. Spew all the insults and idiocy you want, having a shot is better than not having any hope at all like your franchise. That's what get's under your skin so much, you know what a bunch of losers you have up there.

I only have to spew one thing. You don't have a trophy. You haven't had 1 in 47 years. You call us Detriot then who are you? You can't be Green Bay or Chicago they have titles. Maybe The Vikings.

Still doesn't change the FACT that in your 47 year history your still tied for playoff wins and superbowl apperances with a laughinstock franchise that's been around for 18 years. You've been around 20+ years more and you don't have 1 more playoff victory? But we are the loser??

What gets under my skin is that you get a inch of success and think your the Cowboys. I don't see how that thinking happens.

Edited by Recceice

Cam has shown a lack of leadership and maturity on more than one occasion....that is what I am referring to

did I really need to explain that? really? are you so obtuse as to not be able to make that correlation without having it spelled out for you?

Cam has also shown leadership and maturity on more then one occasion. But I never see you post or make a thread about that? Where is all the eagerness to post and state your opinion then?

Cam has also shown leadership and maturity on more then one occasion. But I never see you post or make a thread about that? Where is all the eagerness to post and state your opinion then?

because I don't waste time hanging on the nut sack of a person for doing his job just some of the time like you do?

for example....I don't waste time patting my accountant on the back for doing the job that is expected. If he manages to go over and above to save me some money, then I am gonna take the guy out for dinner.

just like if the guy keeps making mistakes I am not going to excuse it by saying "well he does his job some of the time". That is just stupid

I only have to spew one thing. You don't have a trophy. You haven't had 1 in 47 years. You call us Detriot then who are you? You can't be Green Bay or Chicago they have titles. Maybe The Vikings.

Still doesn't change the FACT that in your 47 year history your still tied for playoff wins and superbowl apperances with a laughinstock franchise that's been around for 18 years. You've been around 20+ years more and you don't have 1 more playoff victory? But we are the loser??

What gets under my skin is that you get a inch of success and think your the Cowboys. I don't see how that thinking happens.

No we don't have a trophy but saying we've had an inch of success is an idiotic understatement. For sure we are not where we want to be yet, I won't argue that but the fact remains that we are miles and miles ahead of you. I really don't know who I would equate us to. We are one of a kind and we are dang sure better than you. BTW...the cowgirls aren't sh*t! I tire of this though. See ya loser!

because I don't waste time hanging on the nut sack of a person for doing his job just some of the time like you do?

for example....I don't waste time patting my accountant on the back for doing the job that is expected. If he manages to go over and above to save me some money, then I am gonna take the guy out for dinner.

just like if the guy keeps making mistakes I am not going to excuse it by saying "well he does his job some of the time". That is just stupid

Cam is neither your accountant or a player on your team. So it seem like a bigger waste of your time to talk about him. Or state your opinion on his maturity level.

So worry about your own QB. We are good with ours and we'll see you Sunday.

No we don't have a trophy but saying we've had an inch of success is an idiotic understatement. For sure we are not where we want to be yet, I won't argue that but the fact remains that we are miles and miles ahead of you. I really don't know who I would equate us to. We are one of a kind and we are dang sure better than you. BTW...the cowgirls aren't sh*t! I tire of this though. See ya loser!

You're dang sure better then us but we split head to head this year??? Strange??

The Cowgirls ain't **** but they have 5 championships. So again what does that make you with no championships?

Cam is neither your accountant or a player on your team. So it seem like a bigger waste of your time to talk about him. Or state your opinion on his maturity level.

So worry about your own QB. We are good with ours and we'll see you Sunday.

LMAO so now nobody is allowed to talk about any player not on their team? do you even understand how stupid you sound?

if you don't want to hear fans of other teams talk about your QB, what the **** are you doing in a rivals board on an opponent's forum?

LMAO so now nobody is allowed to talk about any player not on their team? do you even understand how stupid you sound?

if you don't want to hear fans of other teams talk about your QB, what the **** are you doing in a rivals board on an opponent's forum?

No I just want you to be fair about it. And if you're not going to be unbias about him then just admit it. If you're going to post in the Bad Cam threads how about doing the same in the good ones?

You only post about Cam when you feel he's done something wrong. At what point did you have anything say about him in the last month? That's right you didn't. But here you are in the Bash Cam club again. And you think I should care or think your Opinion has any credibility? KYS!!

We will see you sunday.