So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

How many TDs did Matty Ice pass for in his first two seasons again? Let's see...

1st year: 16

2nd year: 22

So 38 altogether? Dang man, Cam was just 3 TDs shy from accounting for that many his rookie year alone. Oh yeah, 21 of his 35 TDs as a rookie were through the air. The other 14? An NFL record.

he is young he can still run....congrats.....not impressed with rushing tds those numbers will fall off as he ages......matts are increasing.....after year 5.....where unless cam improves will drop off...cam peaked in his first year

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not worried about Cam's passing ability, honestly if we hadn't ran with that ******** read option as our base offense for the first half of the season (which proved time and time again it wasn't working out) I'd be willing to bet he'd already have topped 21 TDs with one game still left to go.

Really, these last few games he's shown great progress in all phases of the passing game from footwork, accuracy, and pocket-awareness and managed to salvage what was initially a 'sophomore slump' of a season into one that's arguably statistically better and more efficient than his rookie year.

As long as the OC doesn't go full-****** again next season and sticks with what works then Cam should without a doubt be able to hit 30 passing TDs, unless our Oline looks even worse next year. But you can't really predict those things. That alone would put him around/above 100 TDs in his first 3 years... another NFL record.

YOU SOUND VERY BITTER. AS IS UNDERSTANDABLE, WE KICKED THE H.E.L.L.

OUT OF THE EMPIRE STATE TEAM. THE WOUND IS STILL BLEEDING, ISN'T IT?

BUT IT WON'T BE THE GIANTS WHO WILL ELIMINATE US THIS YEAR. WE ALREADY

ELIMINATED THE GIANTS. WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS ..........

HOW DID A TEAM WITH A 47 YEAR HISTORY OF FUTILITY BEAT THE BIG BAD

GIANTS? ITS A MYSTERY ...... AIN'T IT?wacko.png

thats all she has left ...she can no longer say she doesnt fear us cuc we put the fear of god in her

cat_file.gif

Yall gassed than a motherf*cker aren't you? Me fear the Falcons? Come on now, even you don't believe that.

The Falcons are a third rate organization. And until you do something, anything to get out of that mode, anything and everything you do will always be a small thing to a Giant. You're are up right now, but even still your arms are too short to box with god.

your right cam is on a legandary pace to be the most over hyped loser since mark sanchez....call me when cam can pass for 30 plus tds . something he is gonna have to do in jis 30's

Funny because that's about as long as it took Ryan. This is the first year a 27 year old Matt Ryan hit 30.

How about you call ME when Ryan generates 35 total Tds. Until then...

cat_file.gif

Edited by NYG4

It didn't really seem like a drunk post... except for the "gassed like a motherf*cker" comment and the 3:30 timeframe...

Falcons... the last thing they think of before bed, and the first thing they think of when they wake...wink.png

Hardly that. I'm posting on 3 different message boards right now. Don't feel so special. sleep.png

You haven't won **** in 47 years!!!! Who the **** do you think you are the Steelers??? What level do you think you're on??? You have a empty trophy case and a lot of ringless fingers. But you talk like you're the Cowboys or 9ers. Dude STFU up untill you win something.

Talking about Delusional it took you 40+ years to have back to back winning season. But you act like every other team is a laugingstock. Go back to Taft with that stupid ****.

LOL u mad?

panthers haven't had more than six wins since 2008. you guys are the bottom ***** of the NFC South.

learn your place *******.