So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000118299/article/cam-newton-fined-by-nfl-for-second-time-this-week

Watch sound FX

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000117296/Sound-FX-Cam-Newton

They clearly edited out that play as there is no sound. Makes you wonder why a sound FX on Cam had to block out all the audio from that play.

Maybe because he was saying some bad words. Which he already admitted to doing on that video. Big mystery solved there.

I would probably give it to Marino as well. But off the top of my head Cam is easily number 2. Assuming you don't count Rodgers due to his not starting his first 2 years.

depending on tommorows game cam will only end up needing 35ish total TDs to end u with the most TDs ever through three years.

you should have been here a couple years ago when some falcon fans were claiming ryan was great and going to get better and better, and rival fans respectfully disagreed.

falcon fans are still talk about ryan, but rival fans aren't that interested anymore.

before that, rival fans were pumping their junk over brees, and falcon fans laughed.noones laughing anymore.

of course freeman was in there with the most debates of all and even a thread for the legends, but that went the other direction.

I do wish I would have been here during the peak of the Freeman > Ryan thread. laugh.png

Funny, 'cause when I googled "Why dog sh*t goes white after awhile," the Falcons Message Board Forums did not come up... and when I shortened it to just "Dog Sh*t", only the Giants, Saints, Panthers, Cowboys and other non-playoff teams came up...

So something else must have brought you here.

oh burn mellow.png

This would be a perfect time to make a Falcon empty trophy case joke, but why? I'm sure you already know the Falcons existence has consisted of 47 years of futility. So why pile on?

Edited by NYG4

This would be a perfect time to make a Falcon empty trophy case joke, but why? I'm sure you already know the Falcons existence has consisted of 47 years of futility. So why pile on?

GO AHEAD 'NYG4', PILE ON, WHY NOT?

WE PILED ON THE GIANTS 34-0 ......

PILE ON, WE DESERVE IT!

TOO BAD THERE WILL BE NO 2012 RING. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK

AT THESE DURING THE PLAYOFFS. THE GIANTS HAVE DONE WELL IN THE RING

DEPARTMENT.

mmkay. And after you guys get eliminated fror the 4th time in 5 years, You can come over and look at the Giants rings too. laugh.png Edited by NYG4

mmkay. And after you guys get eliminated fror the 4th time in 5 years, You can come over and look at the Giants rings too. laugh.png

In other words... Giants MB has exploded with "fire all those superbowl players and coaches and get some real help in here since we now suck threads".

Even after all the Cam is still a thug and sucks.

In other words... Giants MB has exploded with "fire all those superbowl players and coaches and get some real help in here since we now suck threads".

That's New York sports for you. New Yorkers expect to win the big prize EVERY YEAR. We are not placated by meaningless regular season wins.

And Cam is still on a legendary pace for a QB in his first 2 years.

Edited by NYG4

Yeah you really know what you're talking about. A thug who spends his off time doing every charitable event he can. And he sucks while being 1st or 2nd in most stat catagories for a QB in his 1st 2 years in the league.

mmkay. And after you guys get eliminated fror the 4th time in 5 years, You can come over and look at the Giants rings too.

YOU SOUND VERY BITTER. AS IS UNDERSTANDABLE, WE KICKED THE H.E.L.L.

OUT OF THE EMPIRE STATE TEAM. THE WOUND IS STILL BLEEDING, ISN'T IT?

BUT IT WON'T BE THE GIANTS WHO WILL ELIMINATE US THIS YEAR. WE ALREADY

ELIMINATED THE GIANTS. WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS ..........

HOW DID A TEAM WITH A 47 YEAR HISTORY OF FUTILITY BEAT THE BIG BAD

GIANTS? ITS A MYSTERY ...... AIN'T IT?wacko.png

That's New York sports for you. New Yorkers expect to win the big prize EVERY YEAR. We are not placated by meaningless regular season wins.

And Cam is still on a legendary pace for a QB in his first 2 years.

your right cam is on a legandary pace to be the most over hyped loser since mark sanchez....call me when cam can pass for 30 plus tds . something he is gonna have to do in jis 30's

YOU SOUND VERY BITTER. AS IS UNDERSTANDABLE, WE KICKED THE H.E.L.L.

OUT OF THE EMPIRE STATE TEAM. THE WOUND IS STILL BLEEDING, ISN'T IT?

BUT IT WON'T BE THE GIANTS WHO WILL ELIMINATE US THIS YEAR. WE ALREADY

ELIMINATED THE GIANTS. WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS ..........

HOW DID A TEAM WITH A 47 YEAR HISTORY OF FUTILITY BEAT THE BIG BAD

GIANTS? ITS A MYSTERY ...... AIN'T IT?wacko.png

thats all she has left ...she can no longer say she doesnt fear us cuc we put the fear of god in her

your right cam is on a legandary pace to be the most over hyped loser since mark sanchez....call me when cam can pass for 30 plus tds . something he is gonna have to do in jis 30's

How many TDs did Matty Ice pass for in his first two seasons again? Let's see...

1st year: 16

2nd year: 22

So 38 altogether? Dang man, Cam was just 3 TDs shy from accounting for that many his rookie year alone. Oh yeah, 21 of his 35 TDs as a rookie were through the air. The other 14? An NFL record.