So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same beef I have with people who try to distract others from their failed arguments. They've been making for 3 pages now.

Then stop changing the subject!!

No Nyg he has been a good judge of character his whole adult life. He knows who he should and shouldn't greet when they enter Wal-mart. Just by the way they grabbed a cart.

Now, what's so bad about walmart greeters that their profession is used as an insult for whoever you were talking about

1. wrong, RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE has a long documented history here.

2. again wrong.... you said not one thread about it, i provided one using the same criteria you and nyg4 used to define a thread about cam.

3. wasn't a debate.

1. That you can't tell who has it from your computer at your house. (Fail by you)

2. The Criteria wasn't even met in that thread that was 1 page long. (fail for not doing good research and trying to pass off a thread you really didn't read).

3.It's been going for 3 pages as well. (Fail for starting a debate and leaving it)

Then stop changing the subject!!

Now, what's so bad about walmart greeters that their profession is used as an insult for whoever you were talking about

Wasn't this the subject??

Now who's the one changing it?

1. That you can't tell who has it from your computer at your house. (Fail by you)

2. The Criteria wasn't even met in that thread that was 1 page long. (fail for not doing good research and trying to pass off a thread you really didn't read).

3.It's been going for 3 pages as well. (Fail for starting a debate and leaving it)

1. oh ya, i can tell when someone is raging on a message board.

2. yea it was met, if you and nyg4 use a thread that has one reply i can use one that has a page of replies.

3. again, i didn't get involved in any cam media debate. i made a comment and nyg4 replied. i didn't disagree with what she said, so...

triple fail.

Wasn't this the subject??

Now who's the one changing it?

alright reese, im not on your level of sophistication. if I ever get hit in the head with a brick, I'll be ready for another debate

16 pages. RC's favorite has done it again.

1313963_o.gif

ph34r.png

Meanwhile Matt Ryan's Player of the week thread is struggling to stay on the first page. I had to give it a sympathy bump. Where are you guy's priorities? laugh.png

Edited by NYG4

1. oh ya, i can tell when someone is raging on a message board.

2. yea it was met, if you and nyg4 use a thread that has one reply i can use one that has a page of replies.

3. again, i didn't get involved in any cam media debate. i made a comment and nyg4 replied. i didn't disagree with what she said, so...

triple fail.

1. Now you have the power to see in to my house from your computer? What am I doing right now?

2. No it doesn't I did the breakdown of your thread 4 pages ago. Try and actually read something before you link it.

3. Your comment started a debate that lasted 3 pages. Just because you check out doesn't mean you didn't have a part in it.

4. This attempt to try to exclude your actions in this thread.

Quad Fail.

16 pages. RC's favorite has done it again.

1313963_o.gif

ph34r.png

Meanwhile Matt Ryan's Player of the week thread is struggling to stay on the first page. I had to give it a sympathy bump. Where are you guy's priorities? laugh.png

player of the week, offensive player of the month, rookie of the year..... all those accomplishments are becoming old news, nothing really to see there.

1. Now you have the power to see in to my house from your computer? What am I doing right now?

2. No it doesn't I did the breakdown of your thread 4 pages ago. Try and actually read something before you link it.

3. Your comment started a debate that lasted 3 pages. Just because you check out doesn't mean you didn't have a part in it.

4. This attempt to try to exclude your actions in this thread.

Quad Fail.

1. nope, but can judge from a posters post when they are having a rage fit.

2. yes it does count.

3. that doesn't mean i was debating the point, it was only a comment.... so fail.

player of the week, offensive player of the month, rookie of the year..... all those accomplishments are becoming old news, nothing really to see there.

You would think going back and forth about the same **** when it comes to Cam would be old news too, yet here we are on post 312. This thread is just a rehash or continuation of the multiple 15+ page Cam threads before it. But then again who wouldn't rather talk about Newton, even if it is the same re-hashed BS.

And I was unaware that Ryan had that many accomplishments under his belt (maybe because he doesn't), you would think you would savor them when they come, it's not as though your franchise has been blessed with that many achievers behind center.

Edited by NYG4

You would think going back and forth about the same **** when it comes to Cam would be old news too, yet here we are on post 312. This thread is just a rehash or continuation of the multiple 15+ page Cam threads before it. But then again who wouldn't rather talk about Newton, even if it is the same re-hashed BS.

And I was unaware that Ryan had that many accomplishments under his belt (maybe because he doesn't), you would think you would savor them when they come, it's not as though your franchise has been blessed with that many achievers behind center.

well he was player of the month earlier this year (september i think?) so player of the week.... meh, that's pretty cool i guess.

2. yes it does count.

3. that doesn't mean i was debating the point, it was only a comment.... so fail.

1. No because at the same time you think I' m raging. I could be taking a dump and posting from my tablet or phone. So you would be wrong again. Sorry to be so graphic.

2. Fail

3. Fail and a deserter.

4. Failing at not admitting your prior fails.

2. yes it does count.

By the way I was shaving and flipping you the bird while posting from my phone. Just in case you could actually do that ****.

Edited by Recceice

To be fair, this seems to be the only thread in which other teams' fans are posting in.

The thread about the Falcons kicking the teeth in on the NFCLeast had only a couple fish bite, the Ryan thread is full of Falcon fans... what more is there we can say to each other?

This is Rival Central... Everyone comes here for a fight, but the fight has left our opponents.

Where are all the Rivals now that the Falcons are #1????????????

To be fair, this seems to be the only thread in which other teams' fans are posting in.

The thread about the Falcons kicking the teeth in on the NFCLeast had only a couple fish bite, the Ryan thread is full of Falcon fans... what more is there we can say to each other?

This is Rival Central... Everyone comes here for a fight, but the fight has left our opponents.

Right here waiting for the playoffs. Being number 1 now means nothing. Being number 1 in Feb. is saying something .

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I would have always rather talked about why dog sh*t goes white after a while than the Falcons so... IDK what everyone else's problem is.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I would have always rather talked about why dog sh*t goes white after a while than the Falcons so... IDK what everyone else's problem is.

you should have been here a couple years ago when some falcon fans were claiming ryan was great and going to get better and better, and rival fans respectfully disagreed.

falcon fans are still talk about ryan, but rival fans aren't that interested anymore.

before that, rival fans were pumping their junk over brees, and falcon fans laughed.noones laughing anymore.

of course freeman was in there with the most debates of all and even a thread for the legends, but that went the other direction.

Funny, 'cause when I googled "Why dog sh*t goes white after awhile," the Falcons Message Board Forums did not come up... and when I shortened it to just "Dog Sh*t", only the Giants, Saints, Panthers, Cowboys and other non-playoff teams came up...

So something else must have brought you here.

Edited by Falconcheff