So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

You really haven't noticed? Also, when did I say that it is just starting "now"?

It's no secret that Cam declined to talk with basically all the reporters that wanted to interview him last season....and this season. Basically a big fat "F.U" to the media. The hate articles have been coming for a while now.

A defender basically said that he was trying to deliberately injure Cam......... you didn't find it weird that for the most part, that part is kept out of most of the current Cam bash articles that revolve around the Raiders game? On the heels of what the Saints went through this past off-season, you didn't find it weird that the media would largely ignore a defender saying that they were trying to injure the opposing teams qb..?

Personally... I think if most of them added that part, it would seem like Cam had a right to be p1ssed. Keeping it out though, makes it seem like Cam just threw a tantrum for no reason. But, w/e. To each their own. Obviously most Falcon fans are going to believe every negative thing they read about division rivals. If the shoe was on the other foot, the same would probably be true of Panther fans also. I believed the negative spins on Ryan last year and year before last. So I won't judge.

the point is, he's made himself a reputation for having a bad attitude. so no matter what he does, it will exaggerated and he'll be scrutinized, justified or not.

but to say its because he gives short interviews seems crazy to me, but i do appreciate your maturity in your response.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Nyg he has been a good judge of character his whole adult life. He knows who he should and shouldn't greet when they enter Wal-mart. Just by the way they grabbed a cart.

wait a second... weren't you the one a few pages back saying that we shouldn't comment on what people do for a living?

hypocrit much?

You have to be the biggest moron in this site now.

Unless you make a living solely on how you. Judge character from your couch. Please STFU.

Get over yourself and quit being a hypocrite. You get after me about judging a public figure even though I do it solely on his actions, yet you try and judge me solely on the basis that you disagree with me. You can't have it both ways. You're the one who needs to STFU, All I ever see you doing is trying to be Cam's personal defender and when you get called on it you turn into a child. Do you have anything at all intelligent to add about the game of football? Do you really have any knowledge of the game? Seems to me you don't. You think an idiot like you calling me names bothers me? Don't flatter yourself. "Dude" seriously, quit making yourself continually look like a fool.

wait a second... weren't you the one a few pages back saying that we shouldn't comment on what people do for a living?

hypocrit much?

Actually he has no idea what I do for a living and I could give a sh*t what he thinks about my job but being the owner of a very successful small business and dealing with all types of people on a daily basis, yes I think my sense of character is pretty keen. It doesn't take a degree no matter how much he believes it does. You would actually think he's on Cams payroll for media relations the way he spouts his nonsensical drivel here on a regular basis. Really I said it awhile back but this fool keeps yammering on and on and this time I mean it...I tire of this.... Besides I'm sure Sham will do something idiotic soon enough where his self appointed personal defender can jump on another thread and defend that. It has been a lot of fun picking at the poor wittle panties fans though! It's so easy to provoke them and get them started with their whining and gnashing of teeth! Happy New Year!

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

I said he wasn't elite without a trophy or at least a play off win. But I never said he was overrated or judged everything he did in a loss like you seem to do. Not once did I blame Ryan for any of your playoff losses.

Hey just wondering, why couldn't ryan be considered "elite" without playoff win?

Recceice, on 26 December 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

So keep your mouth shut about my job. It has nothing to do with this conversation.

yep thought so

and you call other people hypocrits

I guess that explains things a bit, social workers tend to want to fight for the underdog and fight battles that they have no way of winning. Pretty much applies here.

My comment about my job was about this post from your buddy you're defending. But if you want to call Disabled people "underdog with no chance of winning". Then fine by me. You can join the ********* POS club if you want to.

Edited by Recceice

Recceice, on 26 December 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

So keep your mouth shut about my job. It has nothing to do with this conversation.

yep thought so

and you call other people hypocrits

My comment about my job was about this post from your buddy you're defending. But if you want to call Disabled people "underdog with no chance of winning". Then fine by me. You can join the ********* POS club if you want to.

i never commented on jobs, that was you, after saying don't comment on jobs, and after calling me a hypocrit.....

yea

Get over yourself and quit being a hypocrite. You get after me about judging a public figure even though I do it solely on his actions, yet you try and judge me solely on the basis that you disagree with me. You can't have it both ways. You're the one who needs to STFU, All I ever see you doing is trying to be Cam's personal defender and when you get called on it you turn into a child. Do you have anything at all intelligent to add about the game of football? Do you really have any knowledge of the game? Seems to me you don't. You think an idiot like you calling me names bothers me? Don't flatter yourself. "Dude" seriously, quit making yourself continually look like a fool.

So his actions of working with at risk kids, donating money and time to the local food banks during Thanksgiving and Xmas. His Charities and Organisations that work with every women , and Homeless Shelter in the Charlotte and Atlanta area. Or the fact he still works with the kids in that school in Auburn. Means nothing just what he does when you watch him play a "GAME" is the most improtant judge of his character???? OK

And you call me a child.

i never commented on jobs, that was you, after saying don't comment on jobs, and after calling me a hypocrit.....

yea

I don't know his job I was making a joke based on his Judge of Character from my couch comment. But I see what you're doing.

"I can't win this debate at all so I will nitpick everything you say to make me feel better about being a hypocrite."

Classic I'm losing what can i pull out my *** move. Good job JoeHypocrite.

I don't know his job I was making a joke based on his Judge of Character from my couch comment. But I see what you're doing.

"I can't win this debate at all so I will nitpick everything you say to make me feel better about being a hypocrite."

Classic I'm losing what can i pull out my *** move. Good job JoeHypocrite.

what's the joke? how is working as a walmart greeter a joke?

Actually he has no idea what I do for a living and I could give a sh*t what he thinks about my job but being the owner of a very successful small business and dealing with all types of people on a daily basis, yes I think my sense of character is pretty keen. It doesn't take a degree no matter how much he believes it does. You would actually think he's on Cams payroll for media relations the way he spouts his nonsensical drivel here on a regular basis. Really I said it awhile back but this fool keeps yammering on and on and this time I mean it...I tire of this.... Besides I'm sure Sham will do something idiotic soon enough where his self appointed personal defender can jump on another thread and defend that. It has been a lot of fun picking at the poor wittle panties fans though! It's so easy to provoke them and get them started with their whining and gnashing of teeth! Happy New Year!

Yeah right!!!

"I run a company so I think I can judge people character very well"

Please KYS.

what's the joke? how is working as a walmart greeter a joke?

The Joke part was the Judge of Character without talking to a person. I could have said Fry Tech at Wendy's or Logistic man for Papa Johns. The job isn't the joke the action of trying to judge who a person is from a TV set is.

But please keep on with this distraction from your other failed debate strategies.

The Joke part was the Judge of Character without talking to a person. I could have said Fry Tech at Wendy's or Logistic man for Papa Johns. The job isn't the joke the action of trying to judge who a person is from a TV set is.

But please keep on with this distraction from your other failed debate strategies.

ya ok.... you could have made the point without bringing up jobs.... hypocrisy.

also help me out here, i forgot, what exactly was i debating in this thread again?

Cmon reese, you were trying to insult him by saying he was a greeter at walmart, what are you implying.

ya ok.... you could have made the point without bringing up jobs.... hypocrisy.

also help me out here, i forgot, what exactly was i debating in this thread again?

1.The Rage thing 1st. (which I crushed)

2.The Jay Cutler Incident Thread that really wasn't a Jay Cutler incident thread.

3.The whole Cam in the news debate you actually started on page 9. That Syco is still trying to fight for you. (and not doing it well at all)

Do I need anymore examples of your failed debates in this thread?

1.The Rage thing 1st. (which I crushed)

2.The Jay Cutler Incident Thread that really wasn't a Jay Cutler incident thread.

3.The whole Cam in the news debate you actually started on page 9. That Syco is still trying to fight for you. (and not doing it well at all)

Do I need anymore examples of your failed debates in this thread?

1. wrong, RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE has a long documented history here.

2. again wrong.... you said not one thread about it, i provided one using the same criteria you and nyg4 used to define a thread about cam.

3. wasn't a debate.