So Super Cam Kicks A Player, Then Aggressively Bumps The Ref...hmmm

Des-pool

Great.

Then since 4 out of the last 5 games were wins, then we can all agree that Cam has improved in the only stat that matters over the course of a season.

But the overall record of futility last season and this season does nothing except to point out that at this point in time, he is grossly overrated. We all know he has the physical tools but whether he will ever possess the emotional maturity to use those tools is still in question. Right now he is to football what Kyle Busch is to NASCAR. As I said way back in this thread, he's all smiles and sunshine when things are going well but let something go wrong and he needs his diaper changed.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO but a QB needs to lead....something Cam doesn't seem to be capable of doing at present. Weren't you the one just telling me how talented your team was? Hmnnn...doesn't show!

well they have a top 10 defense.... i'm more of a scoring D kinda person, but to each his own.

But the overall record of futility last season and this season does nothing except to point out that at this point in time, he is grossly overrated. We all know he has the physical tools but whether he will ever possess the emotional maturity to use those tools is still in question. Right now he is to football what Kyle Busch is to NASCAR. As I said way back in this thread, he's all smiles and sunshine when things are going well but let something go wrong and he needs his diaper changed.

Didn't I saayyyyyyyyyyyy!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Nope, the goalposts will be moved when it comes to Cam, then moved back when it comes to Ryan.

Edited by NYG4

Dude just stop you have neither the degree or intelligence to judge anybody's maturity level. Are you seriously going to judge somebody's maturity on how they play a game or their team's win loss record. By your dumb *** logic Lawrence Taylor should have been really mature when he smoke crack and picked up under age hookers.

NO but a QB needs to lead....something Cam doesn't seem to be capable of doing at present. Weren't you the one just telling me how talented your team was? Hmnnn...doesn't show!

I saw a Raven team win when the QB wasn't the leader. So their goes another stupid theory for you.

ryan has always been judged by most by wins... those he has and those he doesn't.... don't see a difference with cam.

- "Wins are the only thing that matters"

- "Cam has won 4 out of the last five, so does he get credit for improving in that area?"

- "Well now the supposed only thing that matters doesn't matter now because, blah blah blah"

If you don't see the blatant hypocrisy in that..

- "Wins are the only thing that matters"

- "Cam has won 4 out of the last five, so does he get credit for improving in that area?"

- "Well now the supposed only thing that matters doesn't matter now because, blah blah blah"

If you don't see the blatant hypocrisy in that..

i can't speak for what he meant, but i took it as the whole seasons record speaks for itself.... that being said, i would agree that cam has been a lot better a getting the job done lately.

i can't speak for what he meant, but i took it as the whole seasons record speaks for itself.... that being said, i would agree that cam has been a lot better a getting the job done lately.

And that was the question, was it not?

you've never sad anything negative about ryan's post season record?

I said he wasn't elite without a trophy or at least a play off win. But I never said he was overrated or judged everything he did in a loss like you seem to do. Not once did I blame Ryan for any of your playoff losses.

Dude just stop you have neither the degree or intelligence to judge anybody's maturity level. Are you seriously going to judge somebody's maturity on how they play a game or their team's win loss record. By your dumb *** logic Lawrence Taylor should have been really mature when he smoke crack and picked up under age hookers.

Actually I'm a very good judge of character. Have been all my adult life and I'm rarely ever wrong. And I'll put my IQ up against you or anyone else on this board. You don't know crap about me yet you seem to be quick to judge. At this point I'm just pickin at you idiots because I'm bored and it amuses me. My points are all well proven by stats and by Cam's behavior. The fact is you have no objectivity at all because you are so busy hanging on Cam's nut sack. I mean I like my QB too but you need to get over your man crush on your boy Cam. Like I said, get back to me when the kid can deliver a winning record because that is absolutely all that matters in the end. Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

I said he wasn't elite without a trophy or at least a play off win. But I never said he was overrated or judged everything he did in a loss like you seem to do. Not once did I blame Ryan for any of your playoff losses.

I have. And I'd do it again. laugh.png

LOl @ being a good judge of the character of people you've never met. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png You Falcon fans. laugh.png

Actually I'm a very good judge of character. Have been all my adult life and I'm rarely ever wrong. And I'll put my IQ up against you or anyone else on this board. You don't know crap about me yet you seem to be quick to judge. At this point I'm just pickin at you idiots because I'm bored and it amuses me. My points are all well proven by stats and by Cam's behavior. The fact is you have no objectivity at all because you are so busy hanging on Cam's nut sack. I mean I like my QB too but you need to get over your man crush on your boy Cam. Like I said, get back to me when the kid can deliver a winning record because that is absolutely all that matters in the end.

You have to be the biggest moron in this site now.

Unless you make a living solely on how you. Judge character from your couch. Please STFU.

I have. And I'd do it again. laugh.png

LOl @ being a good judge of the character of people you've never met. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png You Falcon fans. laugh.png

No Nyg he has been a good judge of character his whole adult life. He knows who he should and shouldn't greet when they enter Wal-mart. Just by the way they grabbed a cart.

Good for Cam. The young man seemed to have a dirty hit thrown his way after nearly every other play. There are not many Qbs in the NFL that would have just smiled and ignored it, if it kept going on for most of the game.

I do believe it's funny though that the media is still holding a grudge. They're mad because Cam doesn't give them the time of day outside of the brief pressers. He didn't really speak to them last season and he hasn't this season. SS89 said it best a couple of weeks ago when a reporter asked him about Cam. "I'm not going to talk about Cam, you guys spend all your time ripping him apart, and now you want to ____ his ____"

Good for Cam. The young man seemed to have a dirty hit thrown his way after nearly every other play. There are not many Qbs in the NFL that would have just smiled and ignored it, if it kept going on for most of the game.

I do believe it's funny though that the media is still holding a grudge. They're mad because Cam doesn't give them the time of day outside of the brief pressers. He didn't really speak to them last season and he hasn't this season. SS89 said it best a couple of weeks ago when a reporter asked him about Cam. "I'm not going to talk about Cam, you guys spend all your time ripping him apart, and now you want to ____ his ____"

now the media is ripping him apart because they're sore he doesn't give longer interviews. that's...just.. ..a pretty typical panther fan analysis. id take the potential hof excuse over this

now the media is ripping him apart because they're sore he doesn't give longer interviews. that's...just.. ..a pretty typical panther fan analysis. id take the potential hof excuse over this

Drive by posting.

It's better then Cam is only in the news because of his bad attitude.

You really haven't noticed? Also, when did I say that it is just starting "now"?

It's no secret that Cam declined to talk with basically all the reporters that wanted to interview him last season....and this season. Basically a big fat "F.U" to the media. The hate articles have been coming for a while now.

A defender basically said that he was trying to deliberately injure Cam......... you didn't find it weird that for the most part, that part is kept out of most of the current Cam bash articles that revolve around the Raiders game? On the heels of what the Saints went through this past off-season, you didn't find it weird that the media would largely ignore a defender saying that they were trying to injure the opposing teams qb..?

Personally... I think if most of them added that part, it would seem like Cam had a right to be p1ssed. Keeping it out though, makes it seem like Cam just threw a tantrum for no reason. But, w/e. To each their own. Obviously most Falcon fans are going to believe every negative thing they read about division rivals. If the shoe was on the other foot, the same would probably be true of Panther fans also. I believed the negative spins on Ryan last year and year before last. So I won't judge.