So Does The N.o/dal And Wash/philly Game Mean Nothing?

J-Wall

Yeah, I think if Dallas loses today, beat Wash. next week, and Giants win out then the Giants take the division. No idea about Wildcard because of Vikings/Bears.

I am actually rooting for the Saints today, I hate to say it. I hate the Cowgirls nearly as much, so I want them to miss the playoffs. I am not worried about the Saint's playoff chances providing Minn holds its lead, or Chicago beats Arizona they are eliminated regardless.

if Dallas lose and Giants WIN... Dallas and Skins both might be out .. If dallas wins next week... too many crazy scenarios

The Giants need both Was and Dallas to lose at least 1 game while they have to win both games to win the NFC East. If Was or Dallas win out then they will be NFC East champs regardless of what the Giants do.

Giants can't win NFC East with Cowboys loss. The Redskins hold the key for NFC East, if Skins win today and next week they win NFC East. Giants will be wild card team if they win out. If DAL,WAS and NYG win out they will all be in playoffs. DAL and NYG will be wild card teams and Redskins will win NFC East.

Edited by falcons007

Giants can't win NFC East with Cowboys loss. The Redskins hold the key for NFC East, if Skins win today and next week they win NFC East. Giants will be wild card team if they win out.

yes they can

if the cowboys lose and then beat the redskins next week, regadless of what the redskins do today, the giants win the division by winning out.

The Giants need both Was and Dallas to lose at least 1 game while they have to win both games to win the NFC East. If Was or Dallas win out then they will be NFC East champs regardless of what the Giants do.

If the Giants win out the worst they will do is a wild card. The Giants still control if they make the playoffs or not.

I don't know who to expect to win that game. Ravens have been playing like complete crap the last 3 games. Giants have played like complete crap on the road this season. But I have more faith in Eli than I do Flacco. So my pick is the Giants today.

I like the Ravens offense against that defense. They have their issues but I think they will get it together today

yes, you said the giants cant win the division with a cowboys loss. they certainly can.

in fact, now that the redskins won, the ONLY way the giants can win the division is if the cowboys lose, barring a was/dal tie.

I said Giants don't hold the key. Redskins hold the key for NFC East. Read what I posted than reading parts of it.

Edited by falcons007