Bucs Are A Joke.

JabooAlwaysWins

Tough season for sure for buc fans. Especially with all the rookies or send year guys making runs for the post season. Thats added extra salt in the wounds (panthers).

But its only 1 year under new staff with bucs. Gotta be willing to let this grow before hitting the panic button.

I'm hoping everyone means, everyone but White, Moore, Jones, Abe and Gonzo. With limited playing time by Ryan, Turner and Asante.

no man

just heard today

not gonna do what we did in 2010

we are playing everyone , if it turns into a blowout we may sit some guys

but that dont happen much in NFC South Games

we are playing to win

he made it clear

no man

just heard today

not gonna do what we did in 2010

we are playing everyone , if it turns into a blowout we may sit some guys

but that dont happen much in NFC South Games

we are playing to win

he made it clear

I don't like that at all. I don't know much about Schiano but I would not put it past some of the Bucs players to take cheap shots.

1 thing i wish the Bucs would do. Is learn some respect. That crashing the line crap makes them look like amateurs in a grown mans game.

But the Bucs have tool to build on. Its his first year and their is plenty of room to grow. Rome wasnt built in a day. But that crashing the line crap is stupid. Play hard and have respect if your gonna lose. Or risk getting a 50 burger shoved down your throat.

Edited by danight

I don't like that at all. I don't know much about Schiano but I would not put it past some of the Bucs players to take cheap shots.

Uhhhmm our guys haven't been cheap shot artists at all this season. Why would they start now? Besides... if any team deserves it..

Edited by PaulsDriveIn

1 thing i wish the Bucs would do. Is learn some respect. That crashing the line crap makes them look like amateurs in a grown mans game.

But the Bucs have tool to build on. Its his first year and their is plenty of room to grow. Rome wasnt built in a day. But that crashing the line crap is stupid. Play hard and how respect if your lose. Or risk getting a 50 burger shoved down your throat.

At first I thought that it was ok because no one suspected it...but by now it's just saying like hey we ****** up the first 4 qrtrs of the game so were going to crash the line so we can get another chance.