Smitty Says We Will Play To Win The Game

NateDogg1215

Did he say he would play the starters the entire game along with that statement. Saying we will play to win the game is the same thing Alot of coaches say then pull their starters. Everyone is worried about the players being to relaxed, an extra week of rest won't hurt anything if this team is as good as they think they are.

Momentum is a fickle mistress. More important than playing safe, we need to play to maintain our momentum heading into the playoffs. Two weeks is too long of a break anyways. Let's go out and destroy the Bucs and enjoy our first round bye.

Thats what the Falcons did in 2010 by destroying the Panthers. Why risk injury against dirty Schianno's team, its a good time to play some one at QB and see what they can do.

Edited by falcons007

They are already sitting one week, I would play them 1 quarter, and backups the rest of the time.

I would make the Whole practice squad active

and it would be a "Show me what ya got " game

They can't do that. I mean, they could, but they would have to release 7 players.

They are already sitting one week, I would play them 1 quarter, and backups the rest of the time.

I would make the Whole practice squad active

and it would be a "Show me what ya got " game

it would be nice for our backups to beat another teams starters. That would get more recognition than us earning hfa

it would be the 5th or 6th loss at home in the last 5 years wouldn't it. It won't hurt to much

Honestly I would not care if the starters played just a few series or not at all. I was just saying that it would nice for the Falcons to go undefeated at home even if they are playing backups but I won't sweat it if they don't win.

Bucs are currently losing to the Rams which makes me think that the backups can get it done lol.

Honestly I would not care if the starters played just a few series or not at all. I was just saying that it would nice for the Falcons to go undefeated at home even if they are playing backups but I won't sweat it if they don't win.

Bucs are currently losing to the Rams which makes me think that the backups can get it done lol.

the bucs showed so much promise to start the season then their whole world went kaboom lol. I'm glad that we were the only good team in the south this year. Everyone was against us from the jump. I wonder how the morons that put the Panthers in the playoffs and super bowl feel right now