After All The Hype This Week For Saints/cowboys... Am I Really The One To Start The Gameday Thread?

Joremarid

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had some crazy holding happening last night also, but I thought it was because the Nfl wanted Calvin to break the record on prime time. One was crazy blatant, with the falcons lineman being dragged down by his arm when he had an open shot on stafford. Just crazy...

We had some crazy holding happening last night also, but I thought it was because the Nfl wanted Calvin to break the record on prime time. One was crazy blatant, with the falcons lineman being dragged down by his arm when he had an open shot on stafford. Just crazy...

...and Roddy was pushing off all night and it wasn't called. We were killing them, the refs let the guys play and we still killed them. It's a non-issue to me.

...and Roddy was pushing off all night and it wasn't called. We were killing them, the refs let the guys play and we still killed them. It's a non-issue to me.

Yeah, I wasn't complaining, just was noticeable.i will say what I always say about Roddy, the defensive back usually has his hands on Roddy first and it doesn't get called. On the first td last night, the db touched him first..but there is always some hand play going on between db and receiver these days.