I Think We Finally Cured The 3Rd And 1 Blues

joeyf714

Dont know about the rest of you but i was overjoyed to see ryan go deep on 3rd and 1 and take advantage of the 1 on 1 coverage. Id like to see us do that more often rather then the obligatory handoff to turner or the 2 yd route to tony g with a guy draped all over him......kudos to Matty!

Edited by joseph fontana

Dont know about the rest of you but i was overjoyed to see ryan go deep on 3rd and 1 and take advantage of the 1 on 1 coverage. Id like to see us do that more often rather then the obligatory handoff to turner or the 2 yd route to tony g with a guy draped all over him......kudos to Matty!

And what sticks in my craw is that this play or slighty different variations of that play has just been waiting in the play-book unused for five long, miserable years of third and fourth-and-short because our OC and/or our HC didn't have either the balls or the brains or both to put it into practice. Predictability SUCKS and is one of the most EPIC FAILS in the Falcon offensive football universe.