Turner Blows

Karst41

He does look slow out there now , but it is because he left it all on the field for atl.. It is not his fault his shelf life has expired lol.. I want a SB this year for Tony and the burner.. Tony has another good year left but Turner is done so it would be nice to send him out on top

I think that was more of a ball security play. Even though Quizz never fumbles. The safety meant absolutely nothing to the outcome of the game.

There was no excuse for that.

We can say, that it was a better outcome than them scoring on the previous lpay.

Better than Ryan getting killed by Suh on a QB sneak.

But Championship team has to do better than that.

There was no excuse for that.

We can say, that it was a better outcome than them scoring on the previous lpay.

Better than Ryan getting killed by Suh on a QB sneak.

But Championship team has to do better than that.

It's either Turner gains 2 yards and we kneel, or we give up a safety (not favourable considering we'd have to run our defence back out, but still fine). That play wasn't all Turner's fault either.

I'm a big supporter of Quizz, but Turner played better than Quizz for the most part yesterday.

Guest Negatorris

The Safety was unbelievable.

Bad play call to the worst back possible in that situation.

He ran right at ±Suh

How stupid

I think it was better to get the safety, because we would have ran it 3 times, and probably would have gotten nowhere. Bosher would have been punting from the endzone, and that's dangerous as there was a good chance for block and maybe a defensive TD for the Lions. Bosher gets to kick the ball back to the Lions with no pressure, and luckily enough the dude was dumb enough to take a knee. The 2 points were meaningless.

Edit: Turner does suck though.

Oline blows.

Turner had 3.2 ypc last night. Quizz had 2.3 ypc. Same thing the week before. And we're not talkin about hellacious run defenses here either.

They don't get it FFS70. They think it magically happens. And u r right. The weakest link is Konz. The safety is a direct reflection of that. Suh dominated him the whole game and the safety topped it off.

One thing I don't understand is him trying to be elusive in situations where he should be physical. Dude doesn't have the skill set to dance around like he has been. He just needs to pick a lane and demolish it or pick a spot and make a lane for himself. It's classic, bruiser running. Yes, our OL is trash, but you gotta make do with what you have.