Shipping Wars On A&e

Guest facelessman07

Guest facelessman07

Anyone watch this show? Anyone have any experience in the shipping biz?

I find this show very interesting, maybe its just the little bit of redneck in me. Plus watching Roy Garber cuss out customers is pretty funny

But I mainly watch it for Jennifer Brennan, she's a doll...my future wife haha

I enjoy it. I mostly like seeing the different stuff that pops up for shipping. A lot of it is stuff that I'd never think of shipping, but realize it has to get from point A to point B somehow. Some of the shipping prices are insane though and makes me want to give the middle finger to the IT world and take this up.

Guest facelessman07

I've never watched Jersey Shore, never will. That whole drama, 20 something year olds being irresponsible annoys the hail out of me. I think we've come out with a broad range of programs to appeal to different tastes. Jersey Shore doesn't appeal to you or me, but instead its aimed at teenage girls that love pop culture and people that stay at home and have nothing better to watch after Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy goes off lol. To me, stuff like that quickly rots your mind

You've got to be a redneck (at least somewhat) to appreciate this show. Big objects, pretty girls, and big rigs.