Top 5 Wrs In The League

jdawg4876

since our reg seasons is basically over bc we all know we arent going to be playing our starters for too long or maybe not at all im doing some top 5 list. I look at everything who is around them, win/loss record everything. Also im only talking about this yr as a one off.... mine goes...

1. calvin johnson- after watching last night, his resume speaks for himself. he is the only weapon they got on offense and still put up monster yds. now admittedly they throw more than any team ever and a lot of yds are garbage yds, but lets just be real his size, speed, strength, clavin is a monster

2. roddy white- as others pt. out he has 80 plus catches and 1000 yds for 6 straight seasons, but what really impresses me about the rowdy one is he doesnt miss games and he makes the big plays all the time on the money down aka 3rd down. In fact this whole yr there is only one play I remember he left out on the field and that was the long bomb from matt to roddy in the first saints game. one word breast

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddy is definitely top 5, and definitely the most under appreciated of that bunch. I feel bad for Larry Fitzgerald, because from a talent standpoint he absolutely should be a top WR, but when you got guys who have no business being on an NFL team, much less starting throwing him the football, he's just wasting away. Just to illustrate the point, he's been targeted 136 times, but only has 61 catches - yikes!

Roddy is definitely top 5, and definitely the most under appreciated of that bunch. I feel bad for Larry Fitzgerald, because from a talent standpoint he absolutely should be a top WR, but when you got guys who have no business being on an NFL team, much less starting throwing him the football, he's just wasting away. Just to illustrate the point, he's been targeted 136 times, but only has 61 catches - yikes!

True. Fitz was unstoppable when Kurt Warner was at the helm.

#1 Megatron for sure, no other reciever can beat constant double teams like this guy can.

#2 Roddy White, guy is ballin

#3 Andre, major talent

then there is a few close together, expect julio to be up there next year, could make a case for him this year already but i think next year he puts it together even better

Dez Bryant?

Also, watching the Lions and Bears play offense really makes me thankful that we went out and got a guy to take pressure off Roddy. Those two teams have to try to force feed Megatron and Marshall the ball to get their offense to go, our diversity makes us dangerous.

Edited by SwampyMux12