Please Throw Screen Passes To Jacquizz!

bigatlfan2

But he still gets good yards when they run it!

It's different when they bring him in on a run play and run him into the line. He's small and usually gets hit at the LOS for no gain. But when they let him either slip through the line then pass it to him in space or have him slip outside and screen it to him, man he just takes off!!! I think we should do that more. That's all I'm saying.

Guest Negatorris

I hate seeing screens to Turner. There were a couple of screens that went to Turner last night that usually go to Quizz. I don't know what Smitty and Koetter are thinking sometimes. Do they hate Quizz or something?

Why limit to just Quizz when we have Julio Jones? And HD?

Seriously - the screen needs to be used more. The Falcons have three legitimate options for that play, and it's extremely effective.

There is a good chance that Koetter is waiting to truly utilize the screen until the playoffs to catch teams off guard. I hope this is the case.

Why limit to just Quizz when we have Julio Jones? And HD?

Seriously - the screen needs to be used more. The Falcons have three legitimate options for that play, and it's extremely effective.

There is a good chance that Koetter is waiting to truly utilize the screen until the playoffs to catch teams off guard. I hope this is the case.

Falcons are throwing 5 or 6 screens a game which is already very high. But that would also mean they can run a fake play off the screen. Falcons threw like 19 Screens in 2011 season.