Congrats To Roddy White

daybumper

1 of 6 players in NFL history to have 6 straight seasons of 80 + catches and 1k yards

Props to you man...You been our best player for quite some time Roddy and I dont you get the national recognition you deserve ..Put your name up with some of the greats at the position

Tim Brown

Reggie Wayne

Marvin Harrison

Jerry Rice

Torry Holt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs about 5 more seasons of solid production for a great HoF case.

Id say 3 more season and a incredible post season this year ..Like we get to Super Bowl and 3 standout games

where he scores and makes a impact

Its tough for wrs though ...Chris Carter having a hard time getting in ..

Moss & TO are destined ....White will be in Carter stature if another 3 more solid seasons and a post season run

Id say 3 more season and a incredible post season this year ..Like we get to Super Bowl and 3 standout games

where he scores and makes a impact

Its tough for wrs though ...Chris Carter having a hard time getting in ..

Moss & TO are destined ....White will be in Carter stature if another 3 more solid seasons and a post season run

It's absurd that Carter isn't in. If the media didn't have a voice in it he would be in already. "All he does is catch touchdowns"

I was one of those people. But it's not like Roddy's stats are far superior to Julio's. They are really close. Basically 1A and 1B.

Roddy - 87 REC, 1,309 YDS (15.0), 7 TD

Julio - 76 REC, 1,142 YDS (15.0), 10 TD

LOL. . . wow, you proclaimed a WR coming off a good rookie season but plagued by injury as our #1???

I wish I would have signed up here one year ago just to see the comedy.

Matt Ryan has got to have the greatest set of receivers in Falcons history. So many people that he can toss to on any given play. Roddy seems to only be getting better as each season comes around. Hopefully, he'll stay healthy for a long time and stay a Falcon for just as long.

The proble for him getting into the HoF is the amount of time he has to pile up statistics...he was 24 as a rookie, and did not immediately light it up due to the passing game and lack of effort on his part.

For example, Fitzgerald is 21 months younger, yet has 1700 more receiving yards, 25 more TD's, much more playoff success...and has had much more erratic QB play during his tenure.

11 different QB's have started for the Cards since he was drafted...with 3 more having passing attempts but not starting.

Roddy, by comparison has only caught passes from 6 different QB's during his time.(Vick/Schaub/Lefty/Harrington/Redman/Ryan)

If he'd had a QB that could read defenses and throw accurately to anyone other than the TE when he first came into the league, his stats would be even better. I remember Falcons fans complaining they drafted a WR from UAB his first couple of years when he wasn't producing as much.

1 of 6 players in NFL history to have 6 straight seasons of 80 + catches and 1k yards

Props to you man...You been our best player for quite some time Roddy and I dont you get the national recognition you deserve ..Put your name up with some of the greats at the position

Tim Brown

Reggie Wayne

Marvin Harrison

Jerry Rice

Torry Holt