Bye Week

Falconsfan567

I wish the #1 seed didn't come with a bye week. The Falcons offense these last 2 games is as great as it's ever been (at least in my lifetime) and Matt Ryan has played the 2 best games of his career. I hope Smitty at least plays all the starters for the whole first half against the Bucs. I just can't help but think back to how the offense has struggled with time off under Smitty. We can't afford to struggle and get off to a slow start in the playoffs.

I wish the #1 seed didn't come with a bye week. The Falcons offense these last 2 games is as great as it's ever been (at least in my lifetime) and Matt Ryan has played the 2 best games of his career. I hope Smitty at least plays all the starters for the whole first half against the Bucs. I just can't help but think back to how the offense has struggled with time off under Smitty. We can't afford to struggle and get off to a slow start in the playoffs.

After our bye week this season we blew Philly out. No worries. : )