Will This Finally Be The Week

ya_boi_j

I would like to see what he can do with our starters in at least 2 series but I doubt that happens

.....let's save that for next preseason and see if he deserves moving up to 2 on the depth chart.

I would take minimun risk of going into the playoffs less than 100% with our starters.

.....let's save that for next preseason and see if he deserves moving up to 2 on the depth chart.

I would take minimun risk of going into the playoffs less than 100% with our starters.

outside of our starters, drew Davis may be the only reliable target either backup has to throw the ball to.I guess this is the cchance for Toone and cone to show what they are made of

outside of our starters, drew Davis may be the only reliable target either backup has to throw the ball to.I guess this is the cchance for Toone and cone to show what they are made of

Your right....time for someone else to shine.

....not to change the subject but it's late and just wanted to vent...

Calvin breaks record blah, blah, blah.

Roddy scores twice.

Julio scores and makes the catch of the night.

Falcons win. Falcons clinch 1 seed.

Don't get me wrong....I don't need media respect.....but I would like to see our highlights too!

Your right....time for someone else to shine.

....not to change the subject but it's late and just wanted to vent...

Calvin breaks record blah, blah, blah.

Roddy scores twice.

Julio scores and makes the catch of the night.

Falcons win. Falcons clinch 1 seed.

Don't get me wrong....I don't need media respect.....but I would like to see our highlights too!

NFLN showed them all night. It seemed that only ESPN was infatuated with CJ. I just wanted Smitty's presser and I kept missing it because there are only so many times I can handle the CJ loop.