I Love This Stat.

Tuggle'2

It is only the 3rd time in franchise history we have ever locked up HFA with the #1 seed. The best part is that two of those have happened in the last 5 years with our current regime.

Now all we need to do is make it worth it this year. I feel we can , I feel we will. Hate all you want but at least recognize we have something special going on.

I was just thinking about this today. I've only been a fan since '98 (14 years) and i've been witness to 4 of the 5 division champions and now 2 of the 3 #1 seeds. In my short time I've been part of a lot of crappy seasons but I'm lucky to be living in the greatest period of the Falcons Nation.

I was just thinking about this today. I've only been a fan since '98 (14 years) and i've been witness to 4 of the 5 division champions and now 2 of the 3 #1 seeds. In my short time I've been part of a lot of crappy seasons but I'm lucky to be living in the greatest period of the Falcons Nation.

yep. i joined in the early 90s. witnessing history, hopefully it ends in more history, holdin a lombardi.

You have paid your dues in my opinion. You can no longer be considered a bandwagon by me. I've been a fan a lot longer but you felt some bad with the good and you're still here. The 80s were tough on a young kid though! lol

Pretty good and time for Falcons to make some noise in post season.

I think it shows just how special this team we have right now is. We failed miserably the first go round in this regime. That failure and the one after do not dictate our future though. I think people need to realize that and understand how special our current team actually is.

I think it shows just how special this team we have right now is. We failed miserably the first go round in this regime. That failure and the one after do not dictate our future though. I think people need to realize that and understand how special our current team actually is.

I am enjoying every moment of the season. But, I want the Falcons to use that HFA this time around.

You have paid your dues in my opinion. You can no longer be considered a bandwagon by me. I've been a fan a lot longer but you felt some bad with the good and you're still here. The 80s were tough on a young kid though! lol

I've had season tickets for 13 of those years. I BEST NOT BE CONSIDERED A BANDWAGON FAN!!!!!!. laugh.png

Guest Negatorris

This is as good a year as any. The old timers on this team have worked their tails off, and have been excellent players. I would absolutely hate if Gonzo left the game without a ring, or even experiencing a SB. Everything is set up, the Falcons just need to go out and seize the moment. It's time.

This is as good a year as any. The old timers on this team have worked their tails off, and have been excellent players. I would absolutely hate if Gonzo left the game without a ring, or even experiencing a SB. Everything is set up, the Falcons just need to go out and seize the moment. It's time.

Rise up.

!00% agree!