Clinched #1 Seed In The Nfc!

JG2008

I hope the Cowboys/Redskins make it through the WC round. It would be a lot easier. I don't see Julio or Roddy get those plays against the best and most physical secondary in the NFL: Sherman-Browner-Thomas-Canchellor.

Edited by 1&done

Fk off trollpup....

Not trolling. I'm trying to be as sincere as I can be. Why make it the hard way? A SB is a SB, no matter what.

I prefer beating DAL/WAS in the Div round, then CHI in the Champ. game, and the IND/CIN in the SB than losing early to SEA/SF/GB, or losing the SB to Brady. No need to make a 2011 Giants impersonation, and beat #1, #2 and #1 in consecutive weeks. A Lombardi trophy is the most valuable prize to a team, regardless of how they got there. No need to prove we're tough; easy way is always better.

Edited by 1&done

Not trolling. I'm trying to be as sincere as I can be. Why make it the hard way? A SB is a SB, no matter what.

I prefer beating DAL/WAS in the Div round, then CHI in the Champ. game, and the IND/CIN in the SB than losing early to SEA/SF/GB, or losing the SB to Brady. No need to make a 2011 Giants impersonation, and beat #1, #2 and #1 in consecutive weeks. A Lombardi trophy is the most valuable prize to a team, regardless of how they got there. No need to prove we're tough; easy way is always better.

And they were so cute the day you brought them home from the pet store...

And they were so cute the day you brought them home from the pet store...

Fine. Bring Rodgers. Maybe we can hold them to only 5 scores this time.

Or the 49ers. It's not like we have a much better offense than the Pats, who put 34 and still lost. Actually, if we get the 49ers anywhere in the playoffs, I predict -6 total rush yds in the game for the Falcons.

Or the 49ers. It's not like we have a much better offense than the Pats, who put 34 and still lost. Actually, if we get the 49ers anywhere in the playoffs, I predict -6 total rush yds in the game for the Falcons.

Are you Swiftys little flufferboy or something ? .....

If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll and spews sh!t out it's mouth like a troll, chances are that it's a troll...

Did you buy the handbook from Swift? Or are you coming up with these gems all on your own? We need a few more of your type around here, we really get sick of having real football discussions all the time.

Edited by SwampyMux12

If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll and spews sh!t out it's mouth like a troll, chances are that it's a troll...

Did you buy the handbook from Swift? Or are you coming up with these gems all on your own? We need a few more of your type around here, we really get sick of having real football discussions all the time.

All I've said is that I want a softer schedule for us in the playoffs. It would be AWESOME to beat SEA and GB/SF, and then hand Brady his 3rd SB loss. But chances are, too, that they could win. What makes you more happy? Matty holding the SB MVP in one hand & the Lombardi in the other after not playing any of those teams or playing a really good game vs them, but ultimately losing?

Remember, we are the ones looking for respect from the NFL. We've been underrated because of our (supposedly) easy schedule. You play what the schedule says you're gonna play. Let's not fall into the trap of desiring tougher opponents to demonstrate anything. The SB is the ultimate demonstration of greatness. What happened to the Texans when they were eager to face the Pats? What happened to the Pats the week after? Is not like we're like them or anything; I'm just saying that the probabilities of winning are lower when you face the best in the league.

I thought that at first. Its not his modus operandi though. Phil is normally more crude and Ryancentric. ( I just made up a new word )

So I must be a made up account because of the few posts and the username? Well, it makes sense actually tongue.png. I'm sure you get a lot of trolls here after every game.

I've been a Falcons fan for the last few years (don't live in the US, so not football culture here). I liked this team because 1 of the 1st plays I was impressed by was that Ryan pass to M. Jenkins for the TD, which happened to be the 1st pass attempt of his NFL career. However, I never joined any fan base talk or any forum in the Internet before, so I thought that after this game it was the right time to do it.

About the username...well, it's the thing I remember most about the team.

God, I hope I don't have to give my credentials every time I post a non-consensual opinion (it that even exists) here.

So I must be a made up account because of the few posts and the username? Well, it makes sense actually tongue.png. I'm sure you get a lot of trolls here after every game.

I've been a Falcons fan for the last few years (don't live in the US, so not football culture here). I liked this team because 1 of the 1st plays I was impressed by was that Ryan pass to M. Jenkins for the TD, which happened to be the 1st pass attempt of his NFL career. However, I never joined any fan base talk or any forum in the Internet before, so I thought that after this game it was the right time to do it.

About the username...well, it's the thing I remember most about the team.

God, I hope I don't have to give my credentials every time I post a non-consensual opinion (it that even exists) here.

When I say all opinions are welcome here believe me when I say it. Its just delivery that I hold dear. I understand a Falcon fans frustrations with past playoff failures. Its just that when I see a guy / girl named 1&done I think troll or Saints fan. Which in fact are normally one and the same. If you are neither then by naming yourself such a condescending name you are only asking for people to ridicule you. It just screams azzhat and honestly any right minded person knew what they were doing when they typed in said name.

So all of that said , don't take it personally when people look down on you. We are all adults here and when you picked that name you knew exactly what you were doing.

You are more then welcome to your beliefs and judgements. Just don't act like you're the victim when people don't take you seriously.

When I say all opinions are welcome here believe me when I say it. Its just delivery that I hold dear. I understand a Falcon fans frustrations with past playoff failures. Its just that when I see a guy / girl named 1&done I think troll or Saints fan. Which in fact are normally one and the same. If you are neither then by naming yourself such a condescending name you are only asking for people to ridicule you. It just screams azzhat and honestly any right minded person knew what they were doing when they typed in said name.

So all of that said , don't take it personally when people look down on you. We are all adults here and when you picked that name you knew exactly what you were doing.

You are more then welcome to your beliefs and judgements. Just don't act like you're the victim when people don't take you seriously.

Got it.