2 Games In A Row, Our Defense Has Not Allowed A Passing Td..

crankdatfalcon

Yea, but we still got raped for 500 yards LOL, not that I'm complaining .....

I don't get the hate. I know you said you aren't complaining but jeez people! 3 turnovers , 0 receiving touchdowns , we won by a pretty decent margin to a team with the greatest WR maybe of all time. I just cannot get mad like some of the folks around here are.

I don't get the hate. I know you said you aren't complaining but jeez people! 3 turnovers , 0 receiving touchdowns , we won by a pretty decent margin to a team with the greatest WR maybe of all time. I just cannot get mad like some of the folks around here are.

I aint hating bro, WTF can I not make a simple statement of fact ?, geesh .....

its not hate guys....we knew coming in C.J is their SINGLE obvious threat.

We could have done way better in tackling / covering him .....I seriously would have been ok with him getting a TD over breaking a single season record on our watch.

We had the ability to delay the inevitable! That's what Im lil disappointed ....nothing worrisome

I mean trust me Im overjoyed and it was real purty, but Im not gonna pretend there was not a wart or two, LOL .....

Oh I agree , It was still a nice win to me and the defense stopped when they needed to. That is my only gripe. Get all the yards you want as long as we stop them from scoring.

I mean trust me Im overjoyed and it was real purty, but Im not gonna pretend there was not a wart or two, LOL .....

Free you been around here a long time. You know by now that any truth, fact or realism that even slightly paints the Falcons in a hint of a negative light will be met with much consternation. Keep it real bro.

The only thing that pizzed me off was the 2 ghastly Turner runs followed by the miserable sack to open the half ....I mean a little PA slant or something would have felt better to me to open the half, we opened the half with the same fkng play we opened the first half with, Turner plow.........

all I can say is they are "saving" it for playoffs.....

Free you been around here a long time. You know by now that any truth, fact or realism that even slightly paints the Falcons in a hint of a negative light will be met with much consternation. Keep it real bro.

I am, Ice was Ice, Roddy and JJ got theirs, Suh and Megs got theirs . Defense made plays when they had to and forced TOs, a winning formula ....there were O line and defensive breakdowns, but nothing imploded ....now its time to rest plot and scheme ......

its not hate guys....we knew coming in C.J is their SINGLE obvious threat.

We could have done way better in tackling / covering him .....I seriously would have been ok with him getting a TD over breaking a single season record on our watch.

We had the ability to delay the inevitable! That's what Im lil disappointed ....nothing worrisome

Listen to yourself: I'd rather they score than get yards.

da freak u smoking?!

Why even try and paint this game in a negative light? In one way or another , I have been here for a while. ph34r.png

I just have trouble seeing the bad when we win by such a large margin to that team , while getting 3 TOs , not allowing a single receiving TD , and offensively looking about as sharp as can be.

So yea , you will have to forgive me for my optimistic view towards a dominant win. Its not like it was a squeaker..... I can play the same game.

Sam , you have been here a long time. These fools will always show their lady parts no matter how big we win.