Two Biggest Plays.

Creative

1. 3rd down pass to White. Amazing throw that the Ryan of old throws away. So, so big.

2. Ryan's scramble for 16. The fact that he ran hard opposed to sliding showed me A LOT. Seriously. That's the attitude we need.

That 3rd down pass was the most important play of the game. Throwing while falling away to boot.

1. 3rd down pass to White. Amazing throw that the Ryan of old throws away. So, so big.

2. Ryan's scramble for 16. The fact that he ran hard opposed to sliding showed me A LOT. Seriously. That's the attitude we need.

For some reason Ryan got away from his athleticism these last couple of years and he's done a great job of bringing it back into his repertoire this year. His ability to move around the pocket and elude pressure is back to where it was when he was a rookie.

And that pass to Roddy reminded me a lot of the Jenkins throw against the Bears his rookie season. Throwing the ball falling backwards with pressure in his face.

God he's been fun to watch this year.

For some reason Ryan got away from his athleticism these last couple of years and he's done a great job of bringing it back into his repertoire this year. His ability to move around the pocket and elude pressure is back to where it was when he was a rookie.

And that pass to Roddy reminded me a lot of the Jenkins throw against the Bears his rookie season. Throwing the ball falling backwards with pressure in his face.

God he's been fun to watch this year.

Guest Negatorris

r

The Lions secondary is just that dang bad. That throw would have been picked off against any other team in the league. Those were 2 key plays tonight though.

Are you serious? Never thought of you as the troll type. Might wanna add purple next time bro.