We Won Right?

falcon124

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In a loss with garbage yards at the end with no TDs, you chill the F out!

Stop.

Some of you guys sound like jocks and divas that are always trying to hog the spotlight. Calvin Johnson just broke a record that stood for over a decade by arguably the best receiver to ever play the game. Let him enjoy his amazing accomplishment. He's worked hard to get where he is and he deserves it.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Stop.

Some of you guys sound like jocks and divas that are always trying to hog the spotlight. Calvin Johnson just broke a record that stood for over a decade by arguably the best receiver to ever play the game. Let him enjoy his amazing accomplishment. He's worked hard to get where he is and he deserves it.

sorry to disagree, but how about just once when there's a record to be broken, our Defense mans the 'F' up and says, "no you're NOT gonna break any record against us". season passing yards by QB last year, by receiver this year. Too bad we don't play minnesota next week so we could give up the rushing yardage to peterson, and then watch our head coach go on TV and contratulate him. "herr derr, we couldn't man up and stop you, congrats on getting the record, herr derr'

I gave up watching NFL Network a couple of weeks ago and the longer I go without watching that chit show of a network, the more certain I am it was one of the smartest things I've ever done.

hahaha I dunno why, I just find this statement surprisingly funny. I don't think they are that bad, but we are all entitled to our opinions..

sorry to disagree, but how about just once when there's a record to be broken, our Defense mans the 'F' up and says, "no you're NOT gonna break any record against us". season passing yards by QB last year, by receiver this year. Too bad we don't play minnesota next week so we could give up the rushing yardage to peterson, and then watch our head coach go on TV and contratulate him. "herr derr, we couldn't man up and stop you, congrats on getting the record, herr derr'

Well when the QB has one receiver who is as gifted as CJ its gunna be hard to stop him. I mean we could say lets double and triple team him the entire game but if we did that I doubt we would win. Let him have his record and ill take HFA and a win

You do realize we won the game and didn't give up a single receiving touchdown. Yardage is meaningless if you can't score.

LMAO I love how the other guy is just NEVER allowed to be better than you.

Calvin Johnson is better than our defense, plain and simple. Nobody in the NFL can stop him. He's better than EVERYONE. It's okay to admit that and ******* move on. It's not important to us.

You serious????

Matty Ryan said it all about the record being broken... he said... "he is a fan" great words.. let the guy have his 15 minutes of fame...

WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS.. WE HAVE HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE... WE HAVE A BYE... AND WE GET TO WATCH THE REST OF THE LEAGUE EITHER SELF DESTRUCT OR FOLLOW US TOMORROW...

ITS FOOTBALL... WHY BE LAME AND NOT CONGRATULATE THE GUY... WHEN THE PLAYOFFS BEGIN HIS RECORD BREAKING IS GOING TO BE YESTERDAYS NEWS.

You know I was a bit irritated for just a minute over the lack of coverage until I realized that this is what we want. I didn't think it was possible for for a 13-2 team to fly under the radar, but we are doing it and continue to do so because of Mr. Johnson. I am thrilled for Calvin and enjoyed seeing him break the record. The man is a BEAST (he is freaking huge too!). I am glad he isn't in our division. But seriously who cares if we get love right now? Nobody is going to look at us right now and see anything but the team of season's past. The guys on the NFL network were saying stupid things like "The Lions almost won this game." Uh no not really. :) But seriously its okay. We did what we needed to do and looked good doing it. Thats all that matters right now.