Falcons And Seahawks Only Teams Undefeated At Home

Trouble

Guest Negatorris

It was an INT wink.png

They still destroyed Rodgers though. I think they had 6 sacks in the 1st half of that game alone. If the Packers traveled to SEA, I don't think they would win, but they most likely won't unless the Niners collapse and lose out.

They still destroyed Rodgers though. I think they had 6 sacks in the 1st half of that game alone. If the Packers traveled to SEA, I don't think they would win, but they most likely won't unless the Niners collapse and lose out.

Refs missed 2-3 roughing the passer calls against SEA in that game.

I don't see either team ending the regular season undefeated at home.

Seattle play the 49ers tonight and they're playing to keep the #2 seed. The way San Fran is playing, I'm expecting a blow out that brings the Seahawks back down to earth.

Atlanta should be resting several starters next week and TB's players and coaches will be playing for their jobs. I don't see the Falcons winning this meaningless game, even if it is at home.

Seattle play the 49ers tonight and they're playing to keep the #2 seed. The way San Fran is playing, I'm expecting a blow out that brings the Seahawks back down to earth.

Atlanta should be resting several starters next week and TB's players and coaches will be playing for their jobs. I don't see the Falcons winning this meaningless game, even if it is at home.

Dominique Davis is DA FUTURE!!!!

1st part you were very Wrong, it was Hawks that brought the whipping stick

the way smitty is talking, 2nd part will also be wrong

The way Ryan is Playing he will carve Bucs up and have them shell shocked by the 2nd quarter

WE ONLY HAVE 2 LOSES THIS YEAR, AND THEY WERE ON THE ROAD

AND THEY WERE TO DIVISIONAL OPPONENTS, THE SAINTS AND CAROLINA,

AND WE BEAT THE SAINTS IN GAME 2 AND CAROLINA IN GAME ONE. BUT OUT

SIDE OUR DIVISON ..... WE HAVE BEAT'EM ALL. WE HAVE BEATEN EVERYBODY

ON OUR SCHEDULE AT LEAST ONCE. THATS WHY WE ARE 13-2 AND ABOUT TO

BE 14-2. NOW MESS WITH THAT!

it's possible. there are still 10 possible nfc super bowl representatives alive.

but only 1 for sure gets to play all their games at Home :)

and i am Tired of hearing oh we had the #1 seed in 2010

this is a completely Dif Team

Dif O Cord

Dif D Cord

more Aggressive on both sides

we look nothing Like the Ground and Pound Team we were in 2010 on O

and The Attitude and Changes on D is even more drastic ,

Umbrella Coverage lmao

I Much prefer the amoeba lol