#1 Seed

vel

This one's for Tandy or Peyton or anybody who's capable of figuring it out.

How many times has a team had the #1 Seed multiple times in 3 years? Say what you want, that's a tough feat in itself. To be the "best" team in the NFC 2 times in three years. That's a testament to being both talented and well coached. Think it'd be interesting to see how many times it's been done and their postseason results in that 3 year span.

Looks like the Eagles had the #1 seed in '02, '03, and '04.

I can believe that. That Eagles team with McNabb and Brian Westbrook was a powerhouse back then. They were our, and other NFC teams' biggest headache. How they never won a Super Bowl baffles me to this day.

Edited by JerseyNo12

No I'm not saying that the Falcons are going to the Super Bowl because they have the #1 Seed twice in 3 years. I just want to know how many times it's happened. It's not an easy feat.

Well, as someone mentioned earlier, the Philadelphia Eagles earned the #1 seed three consecutive times from 2002 to 2004.

Well, as someone mentioned earlier, the Philadelphia Eagles earned the #1 seed three consecutive times from 2002 to 2004.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Wow! How the heIl did they not get in before TO got there? That's terrible. I can't imagine the terror these trolls would reign on this board if that happened here.