Nfc Playbook Predicts Cowboys Saints Matchup....

Rave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too confident this week.

It seems like brees would have his way with the secondary.

Unless the d line plays like they did last week.

And I hope they do.

That pressure up the middle is nice to see.

Cowboys have a chance but I just don't see them pulling this one out.

Keeping Brees on the sideline is the way to win this one. Brees cant take advantage of the middle of our defense from the sideline.

AIN'T NOTHING TO DISCUSS NOW. ALL THATS LEFT IS TO PLAY THE GAME.

THEN WE'LL GET THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. THE SCORE

BOARD JUST DON'T LIE. FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST ..... ITS ON TOMORROW.

Im hoping for a win by the Cowboys (and the Bengals) tomorrow.

Those are 2 games the cowboys are screwed with. The last 2 weeks are fine and the cowboys get some injured playmakers back.

But if the saints get hot... they are too hot for the cowboys. they will attack non stop. Brees wont be scared of those corners.

The skins are nutz how good they have been this season.

But the sints are a deadly team to predict as underdogs.

If Brees picks this week to play like ****, Dallas probably does win, but Dallas can't beat New Orleans on their best day. Personally I don't think either team runs the other off the field but Dallas and New Orleans have both played about like .500 teams this year and I see both teams getting a game closer to that.

If Brees picks this week to play like ****, Dallas probably does win, but Dallas can't beat New Orleans on their best day. Personally I don't think either team runs the other off the field but Dallas and New Orleans have both played about like .500 teams this year and I see both teams getting a game closer to that.

Dallas cant beat New Orleans on their best day? Would that be with a healthy Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Jay Ratliff, Barry Church, Mo Claiborne, Orlando Scandrick, and Phil Costa?

Thats ok, we couldnt beat the Bengals or the Steelers either. Of course when we did they were a bad team. Dallas is 5-1 with a bunch of back ups on defense and there is still doubters....ok, BRING ON THE SAINTS.

Edited by Enlightend32

My concern is brees being hot. If he gets time in the pocket he's gonna shred the secondary right down the middle.

Waresack.jpg

This is why I think the running game is VERY important in this game. We have to keep him off the field. He is a QB that can take advantage of our beat up defense. On the other hand, their defense doesnt scare me. Its just doesnt. I think if we get in a shootout well be in trouble, but if we can find balance, theyll be in trouble.

Dallas cant beat New Orleans on their best day? Would that be with a healthy Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Jay Ratliff, Barry Church, Mo Claiborne, Orlando Scandrick, and Phil Costa?

Healthy Dallas vs. healthy New Orleans with their real HC, everyone plays at their absolute best, New Orleans wins. As far as who wins week 16 goes, that's not the case at all but I still think New Orleans wins.

Healthy Dallas vs. healthy New Orleans with their real HC, everyone plays at their absolute best, New Orleans wins. As far as who wins week 16 goes, that's not the case at all but I still think New Orleans wins.

Lol. Ok, you have your right to that opinion, but I have a hard time seeing that. The way Dallas is playing right now with, all their stars healthy, would lose to NO in Dallas....just cant see that.

Im so SICK of hearing this...Dallas is 5-1 in their last 6 but we arent hot, the Saints are 2-4 and they are too hot for us.

Someone please explain this to me.

You said discuss. Thats my thoughts on it.

The saints also stumped a mud hole in a potential wc team.... If the cowboys can get passed the saints and skins w/rg3 they deserve to be at the party.

But Saints are a spoiler team i wouldnt wanna face with my playoffs hopes on the line. They have had a cr5appy year and im sure they would love to play spoiler to someone just for pride sake. exspecially to the team that wants to steal they HC.

Dallas is 5-1 is averaging 29 points, and 26 points given up.

New Orleans is 2-4 is averaging 28 points, and 25 points given up.

Im stumped to how the Saints are hotter than Dallas, again....

That seems like a deliberate evasion of what I said. If Dallas doesn't get a break in that game they're not even in the hunt without New York and Washington screwing up.

Didn't Dallas need to recover a fumbled punt to beat Pittsburgh? The Steelers are awful this year.

A team that was 7-6 and fighting for their division is awful? Really?

Ok, Im sick of this, 2 can play this game...

KC 2-12

DEN 11-3

SD 5-9

CAR 5-9 (won by just 2 points)

WAS 8-6

OAK 4-10 (won by just 3 points)

PHI 4-10

DAL 8-6

NO 6-8 (lost)

ARI 5-9 (won by just 4 points)

TB 6-8 (won by just 1 point)

NO 6-8

CAR 5-9 (lost)

NYG 8-6

Ten of your fourteen games have been against teams with a losing record. So tell me again about barely beating what you refer to as a "bad team" or how we need this or that to win close games.

A win is a win, or is that only when its the Falcons?

Edited by Enlightend32

That seems like a deliberate evasion of what I said. If Dallas doesn't get a break in that game they're not even in the hunt without New York and Washington screwing up.

See, this is my problem with your assessement. You are already saying that Dallas cant earn their way in. If they get in its because of the other team's mistakes. Not on their own doing. Thats setting up your excuse if the Cowboys roll the next two weeks.

A team that was 7-6 and fighting for their division is awful? Really?

Ok, Im sick of this, 2 can play this game...

KC 2-12

DEN 11-3

SD 5-9

CAR 5-9 (won by just 2 points)

WAS 8-6

OAK 4-10 (won by just 3 points)

PHI 4-10

DAL 8-6

NO 6-8 (lost)

ARI 5-9 (won by just 4 points)

TB 6-8 (won by just 1 point)

NO 6-8

CAR 5-9 (lost)

NYG 8-6

So tell me again about barely beating what you refer to as a "bad team" or how we need this or that to win close games.

A win is a win, or is that only when its the Falcons?

We're 12-2, not 8-6 or 7-7. Close wins are fine if you virtually always win them, neither Dallas nor Pittsburgh have to worry about anything like that, or consistency or earning a bye week.

See, this is my problem with your assessement. You are already saying that Dallas cant earn their way in. If they get in its because of the other team's mistakes. Not on their own doing. Thats setting up your excuse if the Cowboys roll the next two weeks.

I'm honestly not worried about that.

We're 12-2, not 8-6 or 7-7. Close wins are fine if you virtually always win them, neither Dallas nor Pittsburgh have to worry about anything like that, or consistency or earning a bye week.

Consistency, HOW IS 5-1 OUT OF THE LAST 6 NOT CONSISTANT? Are you serious?

I think you need to take another sip of that coolaide your sipping on.