Lookin For A Falcons Hoodie

I'm not really sure why everyone, including myself, get so in to the Falcons logo from the past. Other than the 98 season when we got blown the **** out in the Show, the logo is from all those years when the Falcons were just another team in the NFL and were nothing special. Kind of odd that we all love it so much.

I doubt it has anything to do with nostalgia for those long days of misery gone by. It's all aesthetics. The new logo looks goofy.

It all comes down to personal taste and what your eyes like. It's that whole linear vs. rounded look.

I'm not really sure why everyone, including myself, get so in to the Falcons logo from the past. Other than the 98 season when we got blown the **** out in the Show, the logo is from all those years when the Falcons were just another team in the NFL and were nothing special. Kind of odd that we all love it so much.

i for one enjoy the new logo, the old logo doesnt look as fierce to me

The uniforms we've had for the last decade are hella wack. Bring back these...

GIf9b.jpg

I still think the red helmet with a black jersey looks a little weird. These are the best unis we ever had:

RackMultipart.11906.0_display_image.jpg?1264062141

The stripe on the pants here are much better looking than what we went to in the late 90's, and the away jerseys were also better too. Black numbers with red outline >>> red numbers with black outline.

/uniformnerd

Edited by Parabola

I doubt it has anything to do with nostalgia for those long days of misery gone by. It's all aesthetics. The new logo looks goofy.

It all comes down to personal taste and what your eyes like. It's that whole linear vs. rounded look.

For me it has everything to do with nostalgia. There were a lot of bad seasons and a few good seasons but in every one of those seasons they were my Falcons. I'm very pround to have been a fan since the mid 70s. It will make the 2010 decade of winning much sweeter to know that you have been there for the long hall.

Personally I like both logos and I like the new one better but I still like to rock the old one sometimes.