What Detroit Is Saying About Tonight!

Big_Dog

The local sports reporters on various websites are saying the Falcons will win this with no problem because of the importance of this game to our home field advantage picture.

Their delusionals fans are are mixed 50/50 on their forum site.

The realistic fans are of the opinion that they have nothing to prove, they won't wear out their receiver Calvin Johnson for no real purpose and their team is in the downward slide.

The positive fans are saying they will give us a run for our money since we can't run the ball and Suh will be giving Ryan a hard time. Didn't these fans see what we did to the Giants?

My prediction : Falcons 31 Lions 17

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The local sports reporters on various websites are saying the Falcons will win this with no problem because of the importance of this game to our home field advantage picture.

The realistic fans are of the opinion that they have nothing to prove, they won't wear out their receiver Calvin Johnson for no real purpose and their team is in the downward slide.

The positive fans are saying they will give us a run for our money since we can't run the ball and Suh will be giving Ryan a hard time. Didn't these fans see what we did to the Giants?

Sounds good to me.

WE CAN DO IT !!!!!

GO FALCONS !!!!!

The Key to beating Detroit is what has worked for us this season... If we put points on the board early. Don't make many mistakes and go into the half with a nice lead we will have this game.

Matty needs to put the drive on them early... to crush thier thoughts of winning. We need them to be a step behind going into the half.

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONZ!

LOL. . what do you expect fans to say or think???

"CAN'T RUN THE BALL" Guess they don't realize we have become a passing offense and besides they shouldn't be throwing stones since they too are in the 2nd tier of team rushing stats.

I think this game will be closer than some think. The Lions got whipped by a bad team last week, and they are probably desperate to stop their slide. They've lost 6 straight and they have a lot of discouraged players and fans. This game is important to the Lions for many reasons.

I just want the Falcons to win. I think the team is going to be focused, but they are going to have to come out playing hard. Ideally I'd like to see the Falcons jump all over the Lions, and be able to start pulling starters in the 3rd.

I also think this game will be a lot closer than many think. And why are some surprised by what the Lion fans are saying? We did

lose a game JUST 13 days ago....right now, at this moment, we just don't know what Falcons team we'll get honestly. We should win

this game though.