Nfl Playbook...sterling Sharpe Said....

Theyhateme : )

I think we will come out with the mindset to smoke Detroit .........

Yep...foe the first time since 1998, we are going to enter the playoffs with an avalanche og momentum and confidence. I have never said this before, but as my username indicates, I believe we win the Super Bowl this year. Our quest started last week and will continue with a beat down of a talented Lions squad. We lead BIG going into fourth quarter, get the back-ups some meaningful snaps and cruise to a two score win.

Yep...foe the first time since 1998, we are going to enter the playoffs with an avalanche og momentum and confidence. I have never said this before, but as my username indicates, I believe we win the Super Bowl this year. Our quest started last week and will continue with a beat down of a talented Lions squad. We lead BIG going into fourth quarter, get the back-ups some meaningful snaps and cruise to a two score win.

Seems both lines are jelling, and Konz and Beer are rising .....most encouraging .....Abe must draw on all his experience and kick off a chitstorm for us .....

Me too. I think the Giants game put this team into high gear.

Only thing bothers me, like the Panty game this is their Superbowl...they would love to go out toward the end with Megs record and a kick in the face to the #1 team in the NFC ....we got to make a serious business trip out of this so we can dance and frolic in the woods vs the Sucs ......maybe even get DD a snap, LOL ....