Sat Night Another Test

Miller2Rison

the falcons will be facing a lowly lines team that like many have said are not as bad as their record, they were a wasted challenge away from beating he 12-2 houston texans and we will be facing them in their house. a win will clinch home field advantage and give our banged up players a chance to rest next sunday, sure with a loss we could wrap up hfa next week but our players cant have that "Well there's next week" in the playoffs i see this as yet another playoff game, we had a chance in 2010 to wrap up hfa against the saints and flaked u know what happened in the playoffs. to me this game proves if we are for real or not

I don't think you look past the lions at all, for one thing yeah they've been eliminated from the playoffs but that could make them even more dangerous because there are jobs at stake for a lot of players and coaches on that team so they might have something to prove.

Either way I believe the Falcons can beat them or any team for that matter if they show up to play. I felt like the loss to the panthers that the Falcons didn't seem to really care what happened in that game JMO.....

Seems a lot of people on this board think 100% of the games are a statement and/or trap.

That's very true, and I attribute that to people just getting excited to see us play every week.

It's been like Xmas morning every game this season for us because you never know which Falcon team will show up.

I hope we keep the one that destroyed the Giants last week.

the falcons will be facing a lowly lines team that like many have said are not as bad as their record, they were a wasted challenge away from beating he 12-2 houston texans and we will be facing them in their house. a win will clinch home field advantage and give our banged up players a chance to rest next sunday, sure with a loss we could wrap up hfa next week but our players cant have that "Well there's next week" in the playoffs i see this as yet another playoff game, we had a chance in 2010 to wrap up hfa against the saints and flaked u know what happened in the playoffs. to me this game proves if we are for real or not

personally i don t want them to rest, we look like sh*t coming off of rest.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

That's very true, and I attribute that to people just getting excited to see us play every week.

It's been like Xmas morning every game this season for us because you never know which Falcon team will show up.

I hope we keep the one that destroyed the Giants last week.

I can see that, now that you mentioned it.

And every game in a way is important.....just there are some that are very important.