Friday's Injury Report * William Moore Is Looking Hopeful For Tomorrow's Game*

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS Babineaux, Jonathan DT Ribs LP LP LP Questionable Clabo, Tyson T Thigh LP LP LP Questionable Douglas, Harry WR Ribs LP FP FP Probable Matthews, Cliff DE Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Questionable Moore, William S Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Questionable Owens, Chris CB Hamstring LP LP LP Questionable White, Roddy WR Knee DNP LP LP Questionable

Agreed, I would like to completely shut him down for our week 17 match-up with Tampa, if we win tomorrow that is.

Win or lose vs Detroit all starters need to play at least some vs the Bucs to stay fresh. I'd give Moore the extra off this week and then play him with the rest of that starters a bit next week.

Well I am always on the side of resting a hamstring, especially in a game like this. Hope has done well. Our whole team does well at covering our best players when they are injured.

But I am sure the coaching staff will make the best call regarding when to play him again.

It would be nice for him to get a few snaps in before the playoffs.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Where in that do you get William Moore is "Hopeful" to play?

same place he gets Grimes in a falcons shirt and hanging out with other players, most mean he is better and is going to be a falcon next year.

Of and you better watch it with questioning his authoriti, I seen him call some people idiots just for pointing this out and/or pointing out he makes numerous threads on Grimes

I just dont like pushing a Hammy, but just glad Hope can cope....guess we will see how the Moore train will roll .......

yeah. the last thing he needs to do is tweak it and be out another few weeks. like i said i d let him sit and maybe let him go a quarter or half next week when we are sure he is good.