I'm Late To The Big, Big Screen Party But.

ya_boi_j

My wife bought me a 55 inch LG LED tv as my gift and I must say this is the best tv I have ever owned. I had a 47 inch Vizio E Class and it was okay. The 42 inch lg we have in the bedroom murdered the Vizio by a long shot. But this 55 is the best I have ever laid eyes on. Sorry for wasting your 45 seconds but I just wanted to tell someone lol

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have a Vizio soundbar and it's possibly the best thing they make

I considered getting a soundbar, but my wife is letting me get a pretty nice setup for Christmas. Got two Polk TSI400/Monitor 60 floor speakers, a Polk CS2 center, and an Energy s10.3 subwoofer

I will be expecting some complaints from the neighbors happy.png

I considered getting a soundbar, but my wife is letting me get a pretty nice setup for Christmas. Got two Polk TSI400/Monitor 60 floor speakers, a Polk CS2 center, and an Energy s10.3 subwoofer

I will be expecting some complaints from the neighbors happy.png

I would love to have a bose system myself. Yeah you gonna get plenty of complaints

I would love to have a bose system myself. Yeah you gonna get plenty of complaints

I did a good bit of research and the people who seem to know what they are talk about pretty much all agree that Bose is way overpriced for its quality and its high price is more a function of slick marketing

I don't know if that is really true or not, but that seemed to have been the consensus

I did a good bit of research and the people who seem to know what they are talk about pretty much all agree that Bose is way overpriced for its quality and its high price is more a function of slick marketing

I don't know if that is really true or not, but that seemed to have been the consensus

I have a bose system in my vehicle and man thats better than any of that crap I hear these fools ride by playing. I would agree though. They do ask for a lot of damage money for something very small. I would love to have one though. Instead I will go with the JBL. It was love at first site

I don't trust any surround sound with less than 5 speakers and a sub. 5.1 or gtfo.

I didn't mention the surround speakers because I am using some I already have and they aren't anything special. I will probably upgrade them to Polk Monitor 40s in the future, but the surround quality isn't exactly critical

here is a picture of the mains and the center I got....the subwoofer I got is better than the one in the picture which is a BIC F12

61R2fn3kPgL.jpg

I didn't mention the surround speakers because I am using some I already have and they aren't anything special. I will probably upgrade them to Polk Monitor 40s in the future, but the surround quality isn't exactly critical

here is a picture of the mains and the center I got....the subwoofer I got is better than the one in the picture which is a BIC F12

61R2fn3kPgL.jpg

man. Now that system is my dream system. Talk about blowing the roof off

just to be clear, that is not a picture of my living room....just the speakers. I have a Sony Bravia 55 inch tv with it

Newegg had the Monitor 60s on sale for $100 apiece.....the same thing (labeled Polk TSI400) at Best Buy runs $300 apiece

when I move and have a bigger living room, I am going to add another Energy S10.3 sub to the system

this is the sub. It was a toss up between this or a BIC pl200. from what I saw the BIC had a bigger sound but the Energy had the tightest and most precise sound of any budget sub. either one of them run about $300

s10-3-subwoofer-lifestyle-685.jpg

while I was walking around wal mart today I thought about buying a 1000 watt receiver along with 2 12 inch kickers lol. Then I received the look of death. That's a nice looking woofer right there though