Mike And Mike: Interview With Tony G.

Sui_Generis

Watching the interview and Mike Golic asked Tony how he is able to play at a high level for so long.

Tony G. had to ask him to repeat the question because he got distracted when Michael Turner mooned him. LOL.

I am really loving the free spirit and chemistry the team exemplifies. With that said I might be disturbed too if Turner mooned me.

Edited by Sui_Generis

He talked about retirement and said a lot goes in to preparing for the season most people don't see. TG thinks he can play 2 or 3 more years but wants to move on to next chapter in his life. He was hoping Falcons could win a SB in month and half so he could announce a retirement. Only thing left for him is getting to SB and winning one.

Watching the interview and Mike Golic asked Tony how he is able to play at a high level for so long.

Tony G. had to ask him to repeat the question because he got distracted when Michael Turner mooned him. LOL.

I am really loving the free spirit and chemistry the team exemplifies. With that said I might be disturbed too if Turner mooned me.

Considering Turner has a bigger *** than most chicks, it would be hard to miss.

Geez, that would probably cause extreme retina inflammation.... wacko.png