One Thing I Worry About Vs Detroit

J-RoC770

Guest facelessman07

If that does happen I fully expect the backups on this team to beat the sh!t out of Suh

Yunno, can't have our starters gettin' suspended..

I wouldn't mind sitting Matt if we need to. I don't want that donkey taking any cheap shots on Matt.

If I were Mike Smith and/or Dirk Koetter, I'd tell my OL, TE and RB's if Suh gets past them and has a shot at Ryan, they should just tackle the summitch and take the 10-yard holding penalty. No way you give him a free shot at Ryan. You can't be too careful.

If that does happen I fully expect the backups on this team to beat the sh!t out of Suh

Yunno, can't have our starters gettin' suspended..

That is what I said in one of the other threads about this. I highly doubt it happens , BUT if it does. I expect our team to put a hurting on anyone who did if it looked like it was on purpose.

Like I said though , it won't happen. Its just a fun thing to think about. Don't twist my word fun either! You people are smart enough to know what I mean.

Or are you? ph34r.png

They'll counter Suh with quick plays and screens. The run game will be important as well. I'm not worried nor scared to play the Lions. They handled him well last year and they'll do it again. Fairly is out so he'll be doubled most of the game. Clabo has to win his 1 on 1's with Avril. We should be ok if he does.

Guest Negatorris

Rodney White would probably try to beat the crap out of Suh. He'd need help from one of the linemen though, lol.

Really, I can see Suh trying to get a nasty shot on Ryan. I'd rather Ryan just throw the ball away when Suh is coming rather then try to wait for someone to get open. Hopefully the game is over by halftime so we can put McCown in.

Because I don't believe that.

Fair enough , its hard to shake off when players are saying it though. I know you respect the old coords. I do as well. They are responsible for the best 4 years we ever had. I just have trouble understanding why you cannot let them go? We stalled, and we stalled hard. I know you blame most of it on Dimi. That just doesn't work when it comes to actual game play. The team is playing great football and you always go back to Dimi. You never mention the old coords. Will a playoff win change that? I dam sure hope a bowl will change that!

Fair enough , its hard to shake off when players are saying it though. I know you respect the old coords. I do as well. They are responsible for the best 4 years we ever had. I just have trouble understanding why you cannot let them go? We stalled, and we stalled hard. I know you blame most of it on Dimi. That just doesn't work when it comes to actual game play. The team is playing great football and you always go back to Dimi. You never mention the old coords. Will a playoff win change that? I dam sure hope a bowl will change that!

I blame Dimi for botching so many different players/units. This team should have way more talent on it. I blame the players for most of the bad playoff appearances. Their execution was turrible. It was this year in several games as well. The old and new coordinators were/are fine.

Maybe you better go back and watch those offensive plays from the Giants game again.

5 yard curls and outlet passes arent going to beat any playoff teams in the NFC this year, last year, or any year.

You better go back and watch the fourth and one failures, dropped balls, shoddy pass protection, keystone cop tackling, penalties that negated TDs and a whole lot more turrible execution.

I blame Dimi for botching so many different players/units. This team should have way more talent on it. I blame the players for most of the bad playoff appearances. Their execution was turrible. It was this year in several games as well. The old and new coordinators were/are fine.

Every GM fu*ks up. You cannot blame players on a GM. You can although blame their attitude and plays on their respective coordinators. You of all people , you have 20 years of Falcon play on me. You cannot deny a different attitude this year. You cannot deny Mike Nolan was one of the best moves ever.

You better go back and watch the fourth and one failures, dropped balls, shoddy pass protection, keystone cop tackling, penalties that negated TDs and a whole lot more turrible execution.

I was strictly speaking about the offensive coach game-planning scared.

It has been said by Roddy White, and the evidence is on tape.

Defense played strong till they were wore out in the 2nd half.

The offensive line played awful, but the game plan and the way the plan unfolded was the key to our demise.

LOL

Dude, we're in 1st place in the NFC this year.

I daresay the players who got us there have a difference of opinion.

When talking to 1870 you cannot bring up success. There is only doom!

He always talks about rest. He just fails to see the shortest distance between two places is a straight line.

Edit: He will say that people don't understand. He will say that he and Swift are hated. Sadly he is wrong. 90% of us don't care enough.

When talking to 1870 you cannot bring up success. There is only doom!

He always talks about rest. He just fails to see the shortest distance between two places is a straight line.

Edit: He will say that people don't understand. He will say that he and Swift are hated. Sadly he is wrong. 90% of us don't care enough.

No Grimes, no Ewing, No Reynolds.

We've got plenty of talent to spare.

Trying to blame no Lombardi on Dimitroff after a mere 4.5 winning seasons while we are 12-2 is hilarious.

We were in 1st place in the NFC in 2010. Our Oline, DLine, LB, RB and CB units could have been even better.

Here we go again. We failed to play in the playoffs. We all know that. You honestly think one more year of our old coords and we win it all? Tell me exactly how that works out?