Didn't See This Posted Today, Cowturd And Jason Taylor This Morning...

JOKER2

Heard on ESPN radio this morning, Cowturd and Taylor were going over the current playoff seeding if the season ended today, here's thier predictions/ picks:

Cowturd:

AFC

Bengals vs. Texans: Texans Taylor:Texans

Colts vs. Ravens: Colts Taylor: Colts

Texans vs. Broncos: Broncos Taylor: Broncos

Colts vs. Pats: Pats Taylor: Pats

Pats vs. Broncos: Pats (Brady Love) Taylor: Broncos

NFC

Vikings vs. Packers: Packers Taylor: Packers

Seahawks vs. Redskins: Seahawks Taylor: Seahawks

Seahawks vs. Falcons:SEAHAWKS!! Taylor: Falcons

Packers vs. 49ers: 49ers Taylor: 49ers

Cowturd: 49ers over Seahawks in NFCCG Taylor: Falcons over 49ers in NFCCG

Super Bowl: Pats over 49ers Taylor: Falcons over Broncos, rematch of the 98 Bowl..

Taylors finishing comment: "Matty Ice is gonna get it done"

COWTURD: NO RESPECT Taylor: Alot of Respect

The Seahawks barely beat a struggling Bears team and they lost to the Dolphins, just saying. They've run up the score on two teams that just stopped caring midway through the game, that doesn't make them good, just makes them ********.

Edit: Accidentally typed Browns instead of Bears.

Edited by Leland

The Seahawks barely beat a struggling Browns team and they lost to the Dolphins, just saying. They've run up the score on two teams that just stopped caring midway through the game, that doesn't make them good, just makes them ********.

Plus they'll most likely be on the road in the playoffs and theyre bad on the road....with a rookie qb...Dont see them winning a game especially if Sherman is suspended

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to take any of these shock jock douchers seriously any more. Objectively think about it, when the following folks talk, you listen:

-Adam Schefter

-John Clayton

-Greg Cosell

-Bob Poppa

-Tim Ryan

-Pat Kerwin

-Brian Billick

None of the above people report anything with emotion, homerisom, or outrageous/controversial comments. Hence they have earned respect by reporting the facts and possible out comes.

D!ck jockeys like Cowturd and the sideshow that is ESPNs "First Take" all depend on shocking and borderline stupid predictions (see Warren Sapp's week 1 Falcons-Chiefs prediction) and controversial comments to get ratings and twitter followers, while sacrificing any shred of credibility they might have once had as players/coaches/local beat writers.

I honesty feel like this will be ESPNs ultimate down fall. They are getting away from reporting sports and more into drama laden reality-showesk smack talk all day. Stick to what you are good at ESPN.

Point being, Cowturd has no credibility, so I don't put much stock into anything he says.

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to take any of these shock jock douchers seriously any more. Objectively think about it, when the following folks talk, you listen:

-Adam Schefter

-John Clayton

-Greg Cosell

-Bob Poppa

-Tim Ryan

-Pat Kerwin

-Brian Billick

None of the above people report anything with emotion, homerisom, or outrageous/controversial comments. Hence they have earned respect by reporting the facts and possible out comes.

D!ck jockeys like Cowturd and the sideshow that is ESPNs "First Take" all depend on shocking and borderline stupid predictions (see Warren Sapp's week 1 Falcons-Chiefs prediction) and controversial comments to get ratings and twitter followers, while sacrificing any shred of credibility they might have once had as players/coaches/local beat writers.

I honesty feel like this will be ESPNs ultimate down fall. They are getting away from reporting sports and more into drama laden reality-showesk smack talk all day. Stick to what you are good at ESPN.

Point being, Cowturd has no credibility, so I don't put much stock into anything he says.

My standard post when the credibility of ESPN is being discussed:

ESPNClownShoe.jpg

-Adam Schefter

-John Clayton

-Greg Cosell

-Bob Poppa

-Tim Ryan

-Pat Kerwin

-Brian Billick

Good list wink.png

Guest Negatorris

I honestly can't blame anyone who isn't a Falcons fan for picking us to lose a game in a playoffs, but losing to a rookie in the GA Dome? No.

The Seahawks barely beat a struggling Bears team and they lost to the Dolphins, just saying. They've run up the score on two teams that just stopped caring midway through the game, that doesn't make them good, just makes them ********.

Edit: Accidentally typed Browns instead of Bears.

It's not the seahawks players I question, it's their loosy goosy coach. they're dangerous and unpredictable, but I still can't see them winning more than 1, especially since they are not good on the road.

Cowherd is a Seahawks fan. He's from Seattle.

Jesus, you people care way too much about the media. It's sad.

Don't care either way what any of them say. That doesn't mean I cannot like hearing Jason Taylor pick us to win the Superbowl. If you don't appreciate a lil love then that is sad.

In this case Cowherd is just a Seattle guy, he still is using biased judgement but he's a fan so i'll give him a pass. Also I'll say it again for those who keep thinking this is only whining about how pundits see the Falcons, It's about a level of disrespect that almost appears orchestrated. There is no basis for it. The narrative is the playoffs, but that doesn't pass the smell test.Until last year San Fran hasn't been in the playoffs since 2002, Denver 2005, Houston never Dallas is "America's Team" but we already know their playoff woes including in 2007 being a 13-3 #1 seed that lost in the first round (sound familiar) yet every year they are picked to be playoff contenders. I know you could yell well they were Super Bowl Champs, they have a long history, well that may be true,however Dallas & San Fran haven't seen a Super Bowl since 94 & 95 respectively, & Denver last time they were there, we were there with them. If we want to talk teams who never won the big one like us, look no further than the Eagles. They haven't won a playoff game since 2008, yet they were Super Bowl favorites this year, They were still favored up to the point that they played us, not until we dominated them did they become a bad team (you know that story) So to make my point , this jive story about playoff wins just doesn't cut it. There are just as many teams with little to no playoff success that are constantly seen as playoff contenders every year. I don't buy that 1 wildcard or divisional round victory all of a sudden buys you respect. Those who won a w/c game & lost the next week didn't get any further than us. Winning a divisional round game then losing the next week is only slightly better. The ultimate goal is to play for & win a championship, making the playoffs is only a consolation prize that no matter how many wins within that playoffs if you are not playing in the Super Bowl, you really made it no further than the next team. So to sum this all up, no I'm not begging for respect, I'm curious why the extra effort shown not to give what HAS been earned to this point in the season.

I thought I hears Cowherd saying he thought Seattle would make it to the Super Bowl. He also clearly justified this as being a homer pick by saying he has only had one Seattle moment in professional sports, that being the 95 Mariners, so don't flame him away for making a pick with his heart...or something along those lines. I actually am entertained by Cowherd and dude knows his pro football. If you simply bet his five weekly NFL picks(against spread), you would be making a good supplemental income.

At the beginning of the year he was pumping the sh!t out of 2 teams - the Bears and the Lions. Kept saying that the Bears are "absolutely loaded" and picked them to go to the Super Bowl. Also said the Lions offense was similarly loaded and that they would also be in the playoffs. Then he went on to sing the praises of both USC and New England saying that they were both "locks" to go undefeated this year. So yeah, this guy doesn't have any clue what he's talking about. He says what people want to hear to he gets a ratings boost and a nice fat bonus in his xmas stocking.

BTW it is cool to hear people giving us a little credit where credit is due...

At the beginning of the year he was pumping the sh!t out of 2 teams - the Bears and the Lions. Kept saying that the Bears are "absolutely loaded" and picked them to go to the Super Bowl. Also said the Lions offense was similarly loaded and that they would also be in the playoffs. Then he went on to sing the praises of both USC and New England saying that they were both "locks" to go undefeated this year. So yeah, this guy doesn't have any clue what he's talking about. He says what people want to hear to he gets a ratings boost and a nice fat bonus in his xmas stocking.

BTW it is cool to hear people giving us a little credit where credit is due...

Colin Cowherd is 49-21 picking games against the spread this year, better than the very best handicappers in the nation.

So apparently Colin is pretty good at absorbing the info on the fly and figuring out what is going on.

Colin's doing his countdown of the top QBs in the league right now.

1. Rodgers

2. Brady

3 Peyton Manning

4. Matt Ryan

So I don't know that he is hating on the Falcons all that bad. Said Matt Ryan is the most improved QB in the league. I'm a Falcons fan and don't even agree with that necessarily.