Super Bowl

Falconsfan567

I just discovered something. This year the NFC is the home team in the Super Bowl. Back in 1998 when the Falcons went to the Super Bowl the NFC was the home team. The Falcons are going to have the #1 seed in the playoffs and the Super Bowl is in New Orleans in another Dome. The Falcons will be able to treat it just like another home game on their way to winning the Super Bowl. :)

Guest Negatorris

Well the only home advantage we'll have is being able to wear our home jersey lol.

Luckily, the Falcons would have more experience in the Superdump than anyone else in the AFC.

"We find that wearing red is consistently associated with higher probability of winning," University of Durham researchers Russell Hill and Robert Barton write in the May 19 issue of the journal Nature.

The scientists cite other studies that suggest red correlates to male dominance and testosterone levels in animals. And in humans, they note, "anger is associated with reddening of the skin due to increased blood flow, whereas fear is associated with increased pallor in similarly threatening situations."

http://www.livescience.com/276-red-outfits-give-athletes-advantage.html

I just discovered something. This year the NFC is the home team in the Super Bowl. Back in 1998 when the Falcons went to the Super Bowl the NFC was the home team. The Falcons are going to have the #1 seed in the playoffs and the Super Bowl is in New Orleans in another Dome. The Falcons will be able to treat it just like another home game on their way to winning the Super Bowl. smile.png

Cause the people of New Orleans are going to be supportive of the Falcons???

You guys say that like there will actually be a bunch of Saints fans in attendance. This is the Super Bowl. You'll see plenty of rich people, celebrities, and maybe some hardcore football fans who spent two or three paychecks for a single ticket to see their team play, but do you really think a bunch of Saints fans are gonna spend thousands of dollars to see the Falcons play in the Super dome? There will be plenty of New Orlean naysayers sitting on their couch at home but they'll really be a non factor if we make it to the Super Bowl.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

I want to see us go red jerseys/black pants for the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Then officially usher that in as our new home uniform, not a change up look. I hate the white pants, too bright for the black helmet and red jersey. We've gone 0-3 in white/white and red/white, time for a change.

I want to see us go red jerseys/black pants for the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Then officially usher that in as our new home uniform, not a change up look. I hate the white pants, too bright for the black helmet and red jersey. We've gone 0-3 in white/white and red/white, time for a change.

Absolutely not. That is by far the most terrible of any of the Falcons uniforms ever made.