Saturday Night Falcons @ Lions Predictions

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

They just don't get up for the games that aren't big games, and this one isn't a big game, really.

But I could easily be wrong. The Falcons coaching staff could be pulling out all the stops this week to get that homefield so the team can get banged up guys healthy over the next three weeks.

I really don't know what we'll see tomorrow.

They just don't get up for the games that aren't big games, and this one isn't a big game, really.

But I could easily be wrong. The Falcons coaching staff could be pulling out all the stops this week to get that homefield so the team can get banged up guys healthy over the next three weeks.

I really don't know what we'll see tomorrow.

I'd agree but I think this game being primetime will make the team wanna show up

Nick Fairley is on IR, which would normally be great, but it means we get to deal with Sammie Lee Hill, who is a stud pass rusher at DT as well. The biggest difference though, is that Fairley is an exceptional run defender, while Lee Hill is a bit suspect against the run. This entire defense is suspect against the run, as the Arizona Cardinals with Beanie Wells proved last week when they ran for 3 touchdowns.

If we come out and try to throw the ball 49 times like we did against Carolina, this is a game that we can and will lose. If we show the same balance that we showed against the Giants and earlier on against the Saints, we win by a considerable margin.

I think we'll go out there and beat Detroit convincingly. We'll probably make the game more interesting than it needs to be and put the game away in the fourth quarter, but at the end of the day we'll have done enough to get by with a 7 to 10 point victory. I am worried about Tampa Bay though. We'll probably rest up our nicked starters if we lock up #1 seed and won't be taking the Bucs too seriously in anticipation of the playoffs. I guess it really doesn't matter if we lose another game, but I'd like to go 14-2.

Guest Negatorris

I think this coz he has a chance at being 1000 yds oor the season still. Lions are supposedly suspect in the run game too - he is more likely to get 3tds than north of 100 yds mind!

Turner isn't getting 100 yard in this game lol.