Saturday Night Falcons @ Lions Predictions

RYNE

This kind of got started in another thread but I don't think most people will see it. Just wondering what you guys think will be the outcome of Saturday night's game, as well as any predictions.

Game:

38-17 Atlanta

Player Predictions:

I think we hold Megatron under 100 yards, but I do think he will score.

Julio 2 more Touchdowns.

Quizz gets a TD.

Ryan over 300 yards.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think the Falcons are going to have their A game for this one, but I do think they find a way to win it. I'll go 19-17.

I sort of feel the the opposite. I see us putting up our second complete game in a row. I don't have delusions of grandeur and think we shut them out. I just think we play a great game of football in front the of the nation once again.

27-14 Atlanta.

I really do think we hold CJ under 100 but he does score twice.

I think we'll be locked and loaded this weekend ready to seal up that HFA. Detroit has quit, look no further than that pathetic showing vs. Arizona. Lindley throws for 100 yds and blows their doors off. I really can't see them keeping this any closer than 10. I think we crack 30 again this week. Let's go 31-17 falcons. Ryan throws 4 tds to break the 30 barrier with HD83 snagging his first of the year.

Darkhorse prediction - Franks takes a punt at least 30 yds...

I sort of feel the the opposite. I see us putting up our second complete game in a row. I don't have delusions of grandeur and think we shut them out. I just think we play a great game of football in front the of the nation once again.

27-14 Atlanta.

I really do think we hold CJ under 100 but he does score twice.

I agree with you. I think there will be a huge focus this week for us too keep up the consistency and not fall off. I am expecting a good outing.

31-17

Jones Roddy and Gonzo each get a touchdown along with Turner pounding one in from the 1. We kick a field Goal after going conservative!

Ryan throws for over 300 yards with both Gonzo and Jones getting over 100. The Defense flies around and stays aggressive through the first half! with abe, Biermann, Babineaux, and Robinson each getting sacks.

Stafford has been terrible in the past 5 weeks save for a high volume passing day against the Texans on Thanksgiving...

He's had one game at 60% completion, and 2 under 50%. He's got 6 td and 7 picks in that span. Their running game is okay, but not scary and they have Megatron and a bunch of warm bodies to throw the ball to. I believe Pettigrew is questionable as well, so that would put all the pressure on Stafford to CJ, which if that's all they got to beat you, it's gonna be a long day for Detroit.

One thing we know (well, we can assume) is that the running game won't be bothered with much unless one team gets a big lead. The way Detroit flings the ball around this game could get ugly for the Falcons, but even if the Lions do get a lead, the Falcons probably can come back because Detroit's defense gives up points. All they have is a decent D line so getting the ball out of Ryan's hands quickly will be key.

I'm thinking this one might be ugly all over the field because Detroit wants to be the spoiler and has absolutely nothing to lose. They will try a bunch of big plays.

I like the challenge the Falcons have, to stay hot after the Giants game, and to nail down homefield advantage. But...these are the Falcons...and you just never know. They're good on the road this year though and the Lions pretty much cashed in their chips against the Cardinals.

FALCONS 27

LIONS 20